Chapter 161 Time Is Not Long Not Short

His intuition told him that Shen Xun was very dangerous, but in order to survive, he had already seen a lot in the last two years.

Laifu took Shen Xun all the way towards the mountains and forests until they disappeared at the end of the road.

Zhou Nan picked up the stick on the ground, hit the grass at his feet and went down the mountain.

Entering the mountain forest Shen Xun slid down Lai Fu's back and walked into the mountain.

Shen Xun was thinking as he walked. Zhou Nan said just now that He Yang is also a supernatural being, except for his strength.

I still can't analyze what kind of supernatural power that He Yang is from this vague news. After all, all supernatural beings have great strength.

Gene medicine changes the genes of human beings and reorganizes the original genes, thereby stimulating the limits of the human body.

But the genetic medicine is also selective, not everyone can get this injection, and before it is perfected, these people can only be regarded as failures.

There was a noise in the grass, Shen Xun stopped, and Lai Fu rushed into the withered grass with a howl.

A small red-striped snake jumped out of the grass at an extremely fast speed, and went straight to Shen Xun's face, only a red and black shadow could be seen.

The hook appeared in his hand, and Shen Xun slammed it down heavily on the rushing little snake. With a bang, the little snake was knocked unconscious by Shen Xun's hook.

It took 100% of the force, and the little snake fell softly to the ground.

The hook hooked the little snake's body and brought it up to his eyes. Shen Xun looked at the red and black scales on the snake's body, and the sharp spider-leg hook.

They failed to leave traces on the little snake, good thing, put away the spider legs, and Shen Xun took out a dagger made of spar from the space.

He squeezed the little snake seven inches tightly with his fingers, and inserted it in with the dagger. The little snake woke up from the pain, with its tail tightly wrapped around Shen Xun's arm.

Lai Fu rushed to Shen Xun's side, looked at the little snake in the owner's hand, and wanted to eat it.

The tail became tighter and tighter, and the arms were strangled with traces of snake scales. "Let's go," putting away the dagger, Shen Xun tightly pinched the little snake's mouth with his fingers.

Keep it from breaking free, and what if it takes a bite of itself.

Letting the little snake struggle before dying, one person and one leopard walked towards the mountain forest.

It wasn't until the tail of the little snake wrapped around his arm that it gradually softened that Shen Xun let go of the fingers that clamped its head.

dagger

Appearing in his hand, Shen Xun cut off the little snake's head and threw it directly into Fu's mouth, Lai Fu swallowed it with a grunt.

This little snake looks small, but its alienation is comparable to that of the spider king. Its meat is definitely greedy.

The dagger picked up a point and pulled it downwards, the snake skin was completely peeled off, and the remaining snake meat was thrown directly to Laifu.

The snake skin is more than one meter long, with one section of red and one section of black stripes. On a day of more than 60 degrees, the snake skin can still feel cool when held in the hand.