Chapter 93 Whoever Is Caught Up Is A Pig

There is a lot of space inside, no wonder Lai Fu can go in.

Standing in front of the broken floor-to-ceiling window, Laifu yelled twice and walked in. Shen Xun picked up the bicycle and put it under the window, and walked in too.

Laifu's tail wagged violently, and he walked with his head held high. This was the first time Shen Xun could see the expression on its face.

The shopping mall is very large, and the corridors are also very spacious. Laifukuai, who is three meters tall, will not look crowded when walking in the corridors.

When he reached the fifth floor, Laifu stopped by the gate of the fifth floor, squatted down and looked at Shen Xun and then at the gate.

"Open the door," the horizontal knife appeared in his hand out of thin air, Shen Xun didn't dare to trust it, for the alienated beast that could hurt Laifu, its speed must be comparable to that of Laifu.

Laifu came forward wagging his tail, put his forelegs on the door and opened it, the door opened little by little, Shen Xun looked in, his expression changed slightly, but only for a moment.

The gate was entwined with white and black silk thread, and there was a big hole of more than two meters in the middle of the thread. Shen Xun didn't need to think about it to know that it must be made by Laifu.

Lifting his foot and walking in, Shen Xun stepped on the silk thread, and when he lifted his foot again, the sole of the shoe could feel sticky, accompanied by a sizzling sound, which affected the speed a bit.

Shen Xun looked back, and saw that Laifu was rubbing the soles of his feet, and there were still black silk threads stuck to his back.

It was only past two o'clock in the afternoon, but there was no light at all in the shopping mall on the fifth floor.

At a distance of six or seven meters from the gate, the silk thread was tightly wound, leaving a vacuum in the middle.

Shen Xun slashed the horizontal knife in his hand to remove all the silk threads blocking his body, and there were still many gnawed rags on the ground.

Walking into the central vacuum zone, Shen Xun felt that there was something hard under his feet, and he put the sole of his shoe on it to scratch

After a couple of swipes, the sticky feeling is better. I don't know what is covered with this silk thread, it is too sticky, what kind of alienated animal can make this thing.

A bright flashlight appeared in the palm of his hand, and Shen Xun's flashlight shone on the soles of his shoes, only then did he see clearly what was used to scratch the soles just now.

Half of the skeleton is still a complete upper body skeleton. The skeleton is black, not the normal white, as if it has been poisoned.

There was a clicking sound above his head, and Shen Xun flashed a flashlight to take a photo.

Dense human-shaped bulges hung above, visually inspecting about 300 corpses, the wind blowing from nowhere, the human-shaped bulges above the head shook.

Lai Fu stood behind Shen Xun with a cry, dense silk threads stuck to its back, Shen Xun raised his hand to wipe it off.

The gloves were glued to the point of being useless, so Shen Xun took out another pair of gloves from the space and put them on again.

Picking up the gloves on the ground, Shen Xun carefully observed the silk threads, which were a bit like spider silk, but thicker than spider silk.

The bulge on the top of the head shook even more violently, colliding with each other and making a thumping sound.

A silk thread shot from the top of his head, and Shen Xun rolled twice on the ground to avoid it. The silk thread hit the skeleton straight, and the skeleton shattered with a crackling sound.

Laifu was obviously emotional, it ran to Shen Xun's side, Shen Xun put his hand on it and stood up, and in the next second two bright flashlights appeared in the palm of his hand.

Shen Xun pointed towards the top of the connecting silk thread, and a two-meter-large spider was standing on it at this time, and the lower abdomen was still spitting out spider silk.

There was no wind blowing in at all. The reason why those human-shaped bulges shook just now was because they were walking on them.

That

Above it was a huge spider web, on which hundreds of corpses were hung. Another strand of spider thread shot from above, Shen Xun took precautions this time, and he and Lai Fu avoided in two directions.

There was more than one, Shen Xun shook the flashlight to shine upwards, and three six-eyed spiders were staring at her covetously.

The three spiders ran towards Shen Xun's direction, their eight legs were very fast, and their six eyes spun around, Shen Xun turned his head and ran.

Lai Fu followed behind Shen Xun with a groan, puff puff puff, the spider thread shot down from above, but every time it was firmly nailed three steps away from Shen Xun.

"Exciting, fun, fun, come again, I'm here," Shen Xun ran for a distance, stopped and waited on the spot.

After training for such a long time and with a strengthened body, even if these spiders were alienated, they would not be able to catch up with her, so Lai Fu followed behind Shen Xun steadily.

"Whoever is caught up is a pig," Shen Xun yelled at Laifu, and Laifu ran away.

Shen Xun's running and stopping also aroused the viciousness of these spiders. After chasing Shen Xun for half a shopping mall, they couldn't catch up, and they were still in their territory.

When Shen Xun didn't know how many times he stopped, the spiders were not catching up, so Shen Xun flashed a flashlight, "Hey, why don't you chase them?"

Laifu slammed into Shen Xun's waist suddenly, "Ah, my waist," Shen Xun was knocked to the ground, and the flashlight in his hand flew one meter away and stuck to the spider web.

Getting up from the ground cursingly, Shen Xun opened his mouth to reprimand Laifu, when there was a ho-ho sound from above his head, and then those human-shaped drums shook even more violently.

Shen Xun picked up the flashlight and took a photo. One or two spiders stood on top of each human-shaped bulge, and each one was as big as one meter.

Young life.