Chapter 76: The Man In The Military Coat

Lai Fu went downstairs first, followed by Shen Xun, she didn't care about Lin Xiangrui at all, even if those people entered the house and robbed them of their things, she would at most say something pitiful.

The pair of mother and son just now were quite acquainted, if it was posted again, she would draw her sword.

Sometimes Lin Xiangrui is just too kind, even in the end, he doesn't want to save supplies and live behind closed doors with Chen Cheng, and even helps others.

Now that he caused trouble to come to his door, it was his own fault.

Several people looked at Chen Cheng's fierce face, they were thinking of Lin Xiangrui's previous two rescues, and they didn't want to force their way in, but the child kept crying and they were hungry too.

"You have something to eat, what's the matter?"

"Father, I'm hungry," the little girl tugged on the man's cuff. Her cheeks were sunken, her eye sockets were protruding, and her condition was worse than her father's.

There was impatience in the man's eyes, but he still remained patient and did not shake off the little girl's hand.

"I said I don't have any anymore, you go," Lin Xiangrui also found a convenient stick and held it in his palm.

"If you say there is no, there is no, then let us go in and have a look." They will not leave today without taking something.

"Yes, let's go in and have a look."

What's more, looking at the way Lin Xiangrui and the two guarded the door, there must be food in their room, and there is a lot of it. At worst, he will be beaten twice. By.

Lin Xiangrui saw them acting like rogues, and realized that today's matter would be difficult to deal with. He suddenly regretted it. He knew that these people were repaying their kindness, so what did they say earlier?

Don't give them a bite, or they won't be missed now.

"Luo Wanquan, what do you want? You can ask Yu Jianguo if you don't have anything to eat. Come and ask me what I do," Lin Xiangrui looked at Luo Wanquan who was standing behind the crowd.

The previous two times were also brought by Luo Wanquan.

Shen Xun said that someone looked familiar, but she didn't take it to heart at all. Luo Wanquan also wisely didn't come to Shen Xun. Before, Zhang Yuanchao had heard that Shen Xun raised a knife and dropped it.

Shen Xun patted Laifu's stomach, Laifu squatted down, and Shen Xun rode up, "Let's go, chop wood."

Laifu carried Shen Xun on his back and ran on the ice at an extremely fast speed. Shen Xun buried his head on Laifu's neck, and when he raised his head, there was a whistling wind blade on his cheek.

The speed is almost as fast as that of a car. It usually takes more than two hours to ride a bicycle, but it only takes one hour for Laifu to reach the foot of the mountain.

Shen Xun took the saw and started to cut down trees. Laifu helped Shen Xun drag the branches to the foot of the mountain and pile them up, "Your reward, eat it."

Shen Xun took out the bones and fed them to it. Laifu was completely alienated and mature, and his teeth were especially sharp. The bones were easily crushed in its mouth.

With the help of Laifu, Shen Xun quickly cut the wood and sat on the tree stump to rest. Shen Xun looked at the foot of the mountain, the world seemed to be frozen in ice, it was a vast expanse of whiteness, and the crops could no longer survive.

After the ice and snow melt, not only alienated animals but also alienated plants will follow one after another. At that time, human survival will be even more difficult.

After taking a sip of hot water, Shen Xun hung the water glass around his neck, it seemed that there was no way to get up from the foot of the mountain.

Few people, "Let's go." Shen Xun called out, Lai Fu got up from the ground and followed behind Shen Xun.

"Look, is that the leopard we saw yesterday?" The team suddenly became vigilant.

"Put the gun away," one of them reached out and patted his companion on the shoulder. He stayed in the same building with Team Qin yesterday, but seeing the ferocity of the leopard, they might not be able to leave if they really shot.

Maybe because they saw Laifu, those people were standing at the foot of the mountain and didn't plan to go up the mountain again. Shen Xun's eyes dimmed when he passed by several people with Laifu.

A group of seven people, with firewood cutting tools in their hands, obviously went up the mountain to cut firewood. The key point is that several of them were wearing green military coats. Although their cheeks looked thin, they were full of energy.

For unfamiliar faces, Shen Xun thought that his memory was not bad. In the past six months, there were only a few people who often came to this mountain to chop firewood. She remembered them after meeting them a few times.

But she has no impression of the few people in front of her, this is the first time she has seen them.

Laifu walked past a few people, and Shen Xun observed their reactions with vigilance. They had guns on them, and when people were afraid, they would subconsciously look for something that would make them feel safe.

They all brought guns, whether it was official or something else, Shen Xun took out the folding wheel, tied the wood and tied it to Laifu, and Laifu took Shen Xun back with the firewood on his back.

"It seemed to be a woman just now."

"You read it wrong, you who can raise this thing tell me that it is a woman."

"That's right, and she's so tightly wrapped, how can you tell?" The iconic objects are not obvious.