Chapter 172 There Are People You Know Over There

Shen Xun looked in the direction of Zhou Nan's finger, and saw a dozen people gathered around two modified off-road vehicles, doing pre-departure inspections.

Zhou Nan introduced Shen Xun one by one, and Shen Xun didn't remember the strange names of the teams he saw.

"Eh... Sister Xun, look over there," Zhou Nan said with surprise on his face.

"Sister Xun, the one over there is the Silver Moon team. Their team is considered the strongest among these teams. The completion rate of all the tasks they take over is as high as 90%.

I didn't expect that they would come for this rescue mission, and they should not look down on such small points," Zhou Nan said in detail about this legendary team.

There are more than 20 people in the team, all of them have extraordinary skills, and they specialize in taking on missions with relatively high points in the base. A team can get more than 100,000 points in one mission.

"Hehe, Tubie, I don't know, the reason why the Silver Moon team appeared here is because they were invited by the base."

The man walked past the two of them with disdain on his face, obviously he also heard their conversation just now.

"Oh, what kind of missions do they usually take on?" Shen Xun also became a little curious. With more than a hundred thousand points at a time, he is indeed very strong.

"Alienated beasts, and alienated plants," Zhou Nan looked at the Silver Moon team over there with longing in his eyes.

Alienated beast, Shen Xun remembered the point exchange system that he saw at the exchange window in City B.

Catching a alienated beast is indeed much more than going on a rescue mission. The Silver Moon team was invited by the base to join this rescue team.

They definitely don't like the points, the base must have promised them other benefits, Shen Xun looked at the busy team in the open space,

Lost in thought. Zhou Nan watched the powerful teams arrive one after another, with an unconcealable excitement on his face.

To put it bluntly, no matter how thoughtful he is, he is just a teenager.

"Agni Base, they are actually people from Agni Base," a group of more than two hundred people came out from the rear, all wearing the unique logo of Agni Base.

"Why did they come here?" When the survivors gathered on the ground appeared in the fire base, they discussed in a hurry.

The people in the two bases looked at each other as enemies, and the survivors of the base in City B were clamoring to drive each other out.

"Get out of our base, you are not welcome here," he said, fighting with both hands. After all, there were soldiers guarding around, so they didn't make any serious moves.

Zhou Nan also joined their actions, because he was looking for ore outside several times, but was charged tolls by the people of Agni Base.

Shen Xun quietly squatted aside, opened the water glass and took a sip of water, lowered the peaked cap, Shen Xun secretly stuffed a piece of fruit ice into his mouth.

There were almost 500 survivors gathered on the assembly ground, and with such a high temperature, the clothes on their backs were dry and wet, wet and dry again.

I don't know when the team will start. Shen Xun squatted aside and watched the quarrel between the two sides. The soldiers guarding around did not come over to persuade the fight.

The two women walked up to Shen Xun, "Hi, my name is Zhuang Qingqing, nice to meet you."

The woman had a generous and confident smile on her face, and a sign belonging to Agni Base was tied on her arm.

With a white arm stretched out in front of him, Shen Xun looked up at Zhuang Qingqing who was greeting him, "How happy I am."

Choke on a word so that the other party can't say it

With those words, Zhuang Qingqing had an embarrassed smile on her face, and the companion behind the two shouted at them. The woman beside Zhuang Qingqing pulled her away. They saw a woman in Shen Xun here, and they just wanted to get to know each other.

The episode didn't affect Shen Xun's mood while watching the play, and the two sides were still arguing.

Zhou Nan blushed, as if a few more curses could make up for his loss of ore.

People like Shen Xun squatting on the sidelines to watch the excitement, as well as these teams in city b, and the team of Agni.

"I seem to have seen Shen Xun just now." Sun Jiahong stood up and looked towards the survivors of City B, her eyes locked on the figure in the peaked cap.

Chen Cheng and Lin Xiangrui were busy loading their things into the car and putting them away. When they heard Sun Jiahong's words, they both looked towards the survivors of city b.

"You must be mistaken, how could Shen Xun appear in the base of city b," Lin Xiangrui said with affirmation, although he was not very familiar with Shen Xun's temper.

But after getting along for so long, his intuition told him that Shen Xun was not the kind of person who would enter the base.

"Why, there are people you know over there," a man put his things in the car and asked the three of them with a smile.

"Captain, you're late," Sun Jiahong looked away and helped the man carry the bag on the ground into the car.

"Hahaha, isn't that why your sister-in-law is reluctant to let me go away?" The man looked happy.

When she turned around, Sun Jiahong looked at the figure again, and saw two men standing in front of that figure, and the three of them were talking.

The man's figure covered the familiar figure.

"Jiahong, we're assembled," the team leader called out, "I'll be here soon."