Chapter 10: Planting Fruit Trees In Space

Driving to the snack street by the way, Shen Xun ordered more than 20 sets of fried rice from each fried rice stall, and packed a lot of lo mei at the night market.

The barbecue was the same as before, with hundreds of skewers ordered, the owners of some barbecue stalls had a little impression of Shen Xun, wondering how a little girl could eat so much.

Shen Xun excused that a friend was coming to the house for a party, and the boss dispelled the doubts in his heart, paid the money and Shen Xun drove away.

Opening the warehouse door, Shen Xun stooped in and quickly closed the door. There was already a lot of meat in the frozen warehouse, which looked very fresh.

Pork chops, steaks, and lamb chops, as well as various types of chicken, duck, and fish, and prisoner of war steaks are stacked on the entire wall, and the things are put into the space and transferred to the warehouse next door.

It is also a refrigerated room, where various fruits and vegetables are stored. At the front of the warehouse is a separated space, which is full of electrical appliances such as generators and refrigerators.

Near the door are dozens of vegetable seeds, as well as fruit seeds.

After putting the things into the space, Shen Xun searched around to confirm that nothing was left behind, and then left. After counting the time, the barbecue was almost done.

Driving back in the truck, he collected the fried rice first, then went to collect the barbecue, and left some in the car. Shen Xun drove back to the villa while eating skewers. This trip took two and a half hours, and he could catch up on sleep .

After applying the mask, taking a shower, and drying his hair, Shen Xun turned on his phone, and went to the nearby breakfast shop again, but this time the portion he ordered was not as much as the previous few times.

After setting the delivery time, Shen Xun fell asleep.

At half past nine, the doorbell outside the villa rang. Shen Xun got up from the bed and stood by the window to take a look. It was the takeaway.

wrapped in shrimp

Red rice sausage, chicken feet, quicksand buns, and a bowl of pumpkin porridge. After eating, Shen Xun looked at the tablet and mobile phone on the sofa. All the things that needed to be downloaded were downloaded, and the memory was also full.

Putting them all into the space, seeing that there were still two hours before the scheduled meal could be collected, Shen Xun turned on the navigation to check where there was a green market nearby.

A total of three relatively large green plant markets were searched, but they were all far away from her, and it took half an hour to drive, but there were other green plant flower shops.

Without wasting time, Shen Xun took the keys to the truck and drove out of the villa.

Following the route given by the navigation, Shen Xun came to a relatively large flower shop. The flower shop opened on the side of the road and occupied three frontages. There were also several fortune trees in front of the door.

"excuse me……".

"I'll just take a look for myself," Shen Xun interrupted the clerk's inquiry, and went straight to the fruit tree area, but the clerk still followed behind Shen Xun.

Shen Xun stared at a dragon fruit tree for a while, and the clerk followed the introduction. When the clerk finished speaking, Shen Xun pointed to several pots of dragon fruit by the wall, "I want twenty pots of this dragon fruit."

There was nothing wrong with this trip, these green plants were cultivated, and if she gave birth to them, they could directly bear fruit.

I saw blueberry trees, vines, cherries, cherries, bayberry, pomegranates, bananas, plums...

I bought 20 trees of each kind, and the staff helped to carry them into the truck box, which cost more than 400,000 yuan. The boss also gave some flower seedlings and porcelain pots for planting as gifts.

It's almost time to get the food. Shen Xun put all the fruit trees in the still space. There is no time to plant them now, so let's put them first.

Meals for 100 people seem to have trained the boss's speed,

Shen Xun still passed that time, but within two minutes, the boss packed all the meals for Shen Xun and sent them to the car.

The two clerks moved quickly, and Shen Xun watched from the sidelines. After the clerk helped move them, Shen Xun took out his wallet and gave them two hundred yuan for hard work.

After putting away the things, Shen Xun drove back to the villa, lying on the sofa, her consciousness sank into the space, she tried to let herself enter the space, but it didn't work, the space could contain things, but people couldn't enter.

Take out the fruit tree saplings from the lower space, vacate a hill, and plant the saplings. Although it didn't consume physical strength, it still lost a lot of mental strength.

After planting all the fruit trees, fences were built around them to avoid being harmed by these livestock. Shen Xun looked at the pasture on the hill next door, which was almost eaten up, and gave birth again.

The green light spots also merged into the fruit tree saplings, and the fruit trees began to grow wildly, and the roots were firmly rooted in the soil underground.

Dragon fruit is the first to bear fruit, followed by cherries and blueberries. This is not the outside world, and Shen Xun is not afraid of being discovered, so he gave birth to these fruit trees again, trying to practice the ability to give birth to plants.

It is indeed more powerful than before. I remember that at the beginning, I could only control the sweet potatoes to send out a few green shoots. Was it because of lack of mental strength?

The spiritual power of the two lives after rebirth can exert the true power of the supernatural power.

All kinds of fruits were hanging on the tree. It can be said that it was a bumper harvest. Shen Xun picked a banana, and after exiting the space, the banana appeared in his hand. He peeled off the skin and tasted it.

Shen Xun's eyes lit up, the scent was stronger and sweeter than the ones bought outside, and the taste was soft, he ate four of them in a row before giving up.