Chapter 4 - 6

Chapter Four

After enjoying a breakfast, Tang Mingcai bought a ticket and went to the Provincial Lottery Center. The process of redeeming the prize was relatively smooth. He just cooperated with the people there to pose for the media and took photos. He wore a mask, sunglasses and a hat, so it was fairly confidential. .

When he walked out with his card, he immediately found a small restaurant again and had a good meal. When he left the basement, he put all the useful things in his backpack. Brought together.

So now there is no need to go back, and with so much money, there is no need to go back to live in that small and dark basement, and there is no need for the landlord to refund the tens of yuan in rent.

After I sent a message to the landlord saying that I would not go back to live, I settled the matter there.

Of course, now I still have to change my mobile phone first. The mobile phone I used was bought when I was a freshman in college. It is already very old. I quickly bought the latest model in a mobile phone store. The battery can be charged with light energy and heat energy. That is to say, even if there is no power in the future, it can be used as long as there is light or heat. The life of a battery can reach several decades. I bought five sets of charging equipment and ten spare batteries, which were put into the new backpack. Leave the mobile phone store.

Regardless of the salesman's discussion about why he bought so many charging equipment and spare batteries, aren't they usually bought when they are almost used?

"Forget it, why do you care so much? Although that person is strange, but he bought so much and I got a commission...

Tang Ming changed his outfit and tidied himself up, and then started his next plan.

Now he is in a star-rated hotel in S city, H province. The hotel has very good thermal insulation measures. Even if he is only wearing a loose T-shirt and medium pants, he does not feel cold. He is sitting at the table and writing and drawing in a notebook with a pen. .

The sign of the beginning of the end of the world is that various natural disasters will occur around the world, such as unseasonable typhoons, tornadoes, frequent earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, plus tsunamis, etc. In short, they will only be small-scale, low-intensity natural disasters at the beginning. Strong winds can bend trees, and earthquakes can cause tables to shake a few times before stopping.

When there are signs like this, many animals... no, almost all animals begin to mutate. As for how they mutate... Tang Ming thought of this. I feel a bit headache.

After the world announced that the end of the world has officially begun, the largest research institute in the Imperial Capital of China released a very professional report on the specific causes of animal mutation after two years of research.

This report will be issued by each base . He took several copies with him, and one of them was posted on the wall of the base gate at the base where he was originally. As long as you are a person in the base, you can see it almost every day, from why the animals mutate to how they mutate, from the beginning to the end. There are very detailed explanations,

especially the very detailed ways that humans can use them. At that time, Tang Ming almost had time to take a look at them, so he also knew how to use those things to improve his abilities. It was especially clear

that in order to strengthen the defense, his base selected a group of people to use this method to improve the overall combat effectiveness.

The reason for the mutation of those animals was a new type of microorganism, which they called this. The reason why the microorganisms are purple is very simple, because when they gather together, they will show a strange and gorgeous purple color, which is very beautiful and can cause organisms to mutate.