Chapter 417 - 418

Chapter 417

An Mei then said, "You can leave if you want. I won't keep you. From now on we will pretend that this has never happened, okay?"

Huang Ling took a deep breath and said, "An Mei, how old are you? I met you before. When it comes to people who know you, they say that you are actually thirty-one years old this year. "

An Mei paused for a moment, what is thirty-one years old?" She is only thirty years old, okay! Although this is one year old, if it is not true, it would already be thirty-two.

"Of course I'm twenty-six. Didn't I tell you before? Now because of many rumors, most people are not very friendly to me. You also know this. So, do you believe me or those rumors? "

Huang Ling looked at the necklace that was still a little warm in his hand, "Of course I believe you, and I've heard about those rumors. They must be false, right?"

An Mei nodded, "Of course they are false. Yes, I have been with Cheng Jun before. They are all jealous of our relationship."

Huang Ling, "What kind of relationship is between you?"

An Mei, "Of course it is a loving couple, a model couple... "

When she said this, she felt something was wrong. Of course it would be fine to tell others these words, but she just couldn't say them to Huang Ling.

He and Tang Chengjun are the most loving couple, so what does the previous contact with Huang Ling mean? Is it a calculation? Is it a ploy?

Anmei quickly adjusted her thoughts, "If a weak woman like me doesn't find a man to rely on, how can I survive until now? Since I'm with him, of course I have to live a good life."

" If someone could help me stop having to do this and just rely on myself to avoid being bullied, I wouldn't rely on men like this, right? "Aling, I

still don't forget to do it.

When An Mei said that she had to rely on herself to avoid being bullied, didn't that mean she wanted to become a mutant?

But if you want to become a mutant, you must first enter the manor, right? You can become a mutant by entering the manor, and now there is a shortcut if you enter the manor.

It was Huang Ling who was standing in front of her now, so Huang Ling was a little hesitant after hearing this.

He gently pinched the polished tooth in his hand, and then slowly put it into his pocket, "Anmei... In fact, every woman in the world has such thoughts."

Anmei raised a bitter smile at the corner of her mouth. Smiling, "Yes...every woman thinks so..."

But how many women can actually stand up on their own in the end? Even if the women who are now mutants in the manor did not rely on the power of the manor to achieve their current status in the beginning?

Tang Chengjun walked out again at this time, "Daughter-in-law, it's almost time. Come in quickly, it will be bad if Captain Yi comes."

Huang Ling took a deep breath and put the things in his hands in his pockets, "Let's forget it for today. I'm going back now. Let's talk some other time."

An Mei's eyes flashed. If it's another day, that means there's still a chance. Huang Ling still has some thoughts about her. She nodded calmly, "Okay, then. Let's talk about it later."

Then she turned around and walked into the sun room without looking back. Huang Ling stood here for a while, and after about three minutes, he saw Yi Jun's figure, and the two nodded to each other.