Chapter 295 - 296

Chapter 295

Tang Ming's breath was slightly suffocated, "I, I, I... I just want to slow down."

Tang Tianlan probably understood something, "Then I'll wait for you?"

Tang Ming suddenly became angry, wait? What are you waiting for? What happened to me and I need you to wait? !

He secretly took several deep breaths, and finally the breath he was holding in his stomach was completely gone, and he was drooping.

"Then... you come."

Tang Tianlan didn't understand for a moment, but the next moment he looked at Tang Ming in surprise, "You want me to come? Are you sure? The chance is only today, you will have to do it in the future It's really impossible to win against me."

Tang Ming snorted, "Don't say anything else, I just ask you if you are coming. If you don't come, I will sleep..."

Tang Tianlan hugged him in his arms in an instant. "Of course I'm coming. Since you're so generous, I won't be polite!" Tang Ming

was pinned down by him and couldn't move. In the end, he only left one sentence, "No later than three in the morning!"

Tang Tianlan, "I can't sleep today." It's relatively late, so it won't be more than five o'clock."

Tang Ming thought, forget it, it won't be more than five o'clock. Anyway, with his current physique, he can rest quickly. Yu Zicang and Yi Jun were lying on the same bed. Maybe it was because the bed was a little different from what they thought, and it couldn't allow the two of them to lie flat on it. You can sleep on your side.

In fact, it's okay to lie flat on both sides, but the arms and legs must be draped around each other's waist in order to lie down. Yi Jun lay on his side and looked at the person lying next to him. In this way, Yu Zicang could not help but lie down. Can you sleep?

He closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep, but could he deceive Yi Jun by pretending to be asleep? impossible! Yu Zicang had no choice but to open his eyes and look at Yi Jun, "Why do you keep looking at me? You keep looking at me and I can't sleep."

Yi Jun was slightly stunned. He didn't pay attention just now and was distracted. They all forgot that Yu Zicang was no longer an ordinary person. Even if he had just become a mutant, his senses would be much stronger now.

"Sorry, I didn't pay attention just now and stopped looking at you. Go to bed quickly. It's almost one o'clock in the morning."

Yu Zicang also lay down on his side and faced Yi Jun face to face. The two sides looked at each other in silence. After two minutes, Yu Zicang moved directly towards Yi Jun and moved himself into his arms, "Yi Jun, if you can't sit still when I throw myself into my arms like this, then you don't like me. !"

What?

Yi Jun never expected that he would say such a thing. Of course he would not refuse, but he would not cross the line, but it was still okay to hold his much younger partner.

"Okay, go to bed quickly. There are still a little purple spots on your body. I think if you eat well for a day tomorrow, it will completely fade away."

Yu Zicang said, "Well? Is there still a little bit? I don't know. I can't see it."

Yi Jun said, "You really can't see it, but I can still see it. It's just a little bit. It will completely subside tomorrow. Okay, go to bed quickly."

Yu Zicang is still a little uncomfortable . Too satisfied, "Don't you want to do something to me?"

Yi Jun was silent for a while, "Not yet, wait... we will discuss this matter after you can last two minutes in my hand. "