Chapter 172 - 173

Chapter 172

My son still doesn’t believe that he no longer likes that stinky man, what should I do?

"How on earth do you want to believe that mom doesn't like him anymore? Mom has really given up a long time ago. After so many years and so many near-deaths, she still hasn't received a single visit or concern from him. Do you think mom can still do it now? What do you expect?" Lin Fen thought it made sense, but he still couldn't believe it 100%.

"Then...it's okay if I don't follow you, but mom, you must not go out of the manor every day." If you go out, it must be to find Tang Hanyu, which is absolutely impossible.

Lin Jiangrou said, "Okay, okay, I don't have to go out. The whole manor is enough for me to wander around. Where do I need to go out

?"

Lin Fen was still a little worried.

"I will go to the gate to see it later ." I will ask everyone to help me keep an eye on you, but you can’t go out! "

Well, after saying so much, my son still doesn't believe it. There is really no other way. So let's do it. Lin Jiangrou nodded helplessly. It seems that it will take time to prove that he can change his son's mind.

It's so simple . A few words couldn't explain anything at all.

Lin Fen felt that he had won, and a smile appeared on his lips, and then he got up and left to eat.

Lin Jiangrou breathed a sigh of relief, but she thought about what she saw yesterday. The Tang Hanyu who arrived was indeed very different from the young master in my memory.

Because his son had stepped on his head and was pinned to the ground, he was covered in dust and looked dirty. She was very embarrassed, with some signs of baldness on her head, and her body looked thin, almost the same as when she was young

.

But...when she thought of that half-bald head, she subconsciously touched her hair. Fortunately, even after being ill for so many years, she still hasn't lost her hair.

It's great. Now that she is healthy again, she feels that she can live for several decades!

Lin Fen sat down with a big bowl of food. After eating on the seat, Yao Guanglin soon sat opposite him, "Xiao Fen, are you okay?

Lin Fen nodded, "I'm fine. Don't worry, Boss Yao. My mother is fine too. " Yao Guanglin said

, "It's so popular to call me Boss Yao. Now I ask everyone to change their name to Brother Yao. It sounds more friendly. Otherwise, if you call me Boss, what will you call me when Tang Ming and the others come back?" Call me Lao Er Lao San? It will definitely not work. When they come back, they will call them Brother Tang Ming and Brother Tianlan.

Lin Fen changed his mind and said, "Brother Yao, we are all fine, don't worry. " Yao Guanglin nodded, "

I'm not worried. I saw your status yesterday, and today I saw that you are indeed in a good state of mind. I don't think your mother has any thoughts about that man, so don't be too nervous." nervous. "

Although Lin Fen didn't believe it in his heart, after all, he had been deeply impressed by his mother's love for Tang Hanyu since he was a child, so even for Yao Guanglin, he still felt a little unconvinced, but he still gave face and nodded. .

How can Yao Guanglin not see it?

But it doesn't matter, it's not bad anyway, and he has a lot of time now, and he will understand it by himself.

"Actually, I know a lot about your family, and you also know about my past . identity.

Lin Fen's movements slowed down, but he didn't say anything or ask anything. "