Chapter 249 - 250

Chapter 249

Qu Jingling was slightly startled. Did you mean to send her away?

"What?! Go to that small base? I...I don't want to go!"

She naturally refused. No matter where she lived, could anything be as good as the manor?

Qin Wen's face was expressionless, "Everywhere there is heated indoors, and you don't have to endure the cold outside during the day and night. Are you really not going to go? Besides, your appearance advantage may allow you to get along like a fish in water?"

Qu Jingling still shook her head stubbornly, "I don't want to go! I want to stay in the manor. It's actually good here."

Qin Wen didn't bother to pretend to Qu Jingling, "Is this your decision? Don't forget, you are just an employee of this manor. Now that Brother Tang Ming has decided to let you go, do you think you can stay because you don't want to leave?"

"If you don't want to live in the small base, then what? We will kick you out later, so you can find a place to live by yourself."

Qu Jingling was slightly shocked. She almost forgot her identity as an employee, so Tang Ming and the others planned to drive her away.

"No. No, no, Tang Ming can't do this. He brought me to this small room before and said that if you don't dislike it, it will be my home from now on. I already regard this place as my home. Now is he going to drive me away?"

I really don't want to leave. If I've done something wrong, tell me and I will correct it. Don't drive me away... Where is Tang Ming? I want to tell him in person. He must." No..."

Qin Wen shook his head, "Don't you know that Brother Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan go hunting every morning? Quickly pack your things. If you don't pack them yourself, I will go up and help you pack them later."

"Anyway, wait. Hui Yijun is here, you have to go with them, and one more thing... don't cry in front of me and pretend to be pitiful. I am afraid that the person in the entire manor who can treat you the most is me."

So the implication is . In Qin Wen's opinion, the pitiful pretense and those crying pleas just now were just pretentiousness. He did not accept this at all, or in other words, he was targeting Qu Jingling very much.

Qu Jingling was also disturbed by his attitude, so was she going to go back and pack her things now?

Looking at Qin Wen's expressionless face, she knew that she might not have the chance to meet Tang Ming again, and she didn't think what Qin Wen said was a lie. After all, Yi Jun and the others were very familiar with Tang Ming.

He was not very familiar with Qin Wen, so it was impossible for Qin Wen to discuss the matter of sending him away with Yi Jun and the three of them alone, so this matter must have been implemented after Tang Ming and the others agreed.

"Qin Wen...you...do you hate me particularly?"

Qin Wen raised his eyebrows slightly, what's wrong? Do you have self-awareness now? But even so, it can't change this matter. "Yeah, did you know that on the first day? Every time I see you, I feel particularly uncomfortable. My heart feels uncomfortable, my eyes feel uncomfortable, and I really want to vomit

how Qu Jingling described him. He was so angry that he was shaking, but in the end he held it back. Generally speaking, don’t you say you don’t like this? Unexpectedly, Qin Wen actually said this.

“Well, I knew you must be. "Those who don't like me, after all, what happened in the past...is actually not my fault..." Qin Wen said, "Then it's Ah Cheng's fault?" "