Chapter 255 - 256

Chapter 255

If she were elsewhere, she would definitely be able to use her advantage to inquire about a lot of information, but it didn't work here at all. If she wanted to inquire about information at will... it seemed that she was not allowed.

Even the man who worked as a cleaner like her was still speechless to her.

I originally thought that this man, who was also a cleaner, would be easier to talk to, but I didn’t expect that she was ignored when she took the initiative to talk. Now when Qu Jingling thinks about the scene where she was ignored when talking to a real cleaning lady, she feels sick in her heart.

She’s just a cleaner! What kind of prestige are you trying to show yourself? When she finds a backer, she will definitely want the people here to look good! Yi Jun was first in line, and the cleaning lady was second in line. They were all going to die anyway!

Now Qu Jingling had just come out of the bathhouse, which was very clean. After being lazy in disguise at the beginning and finding that it was useless, she learned the routine. She originally had a day of rest and a day of cleaning.

But in the past, because she was lazy or unwilling to clean the toilet, she would not clean the toilet if she could do without it. As a result, she was called the next day when she planned to take a rest and took her to the toilet that had not been cleaned. The places were pointed out to his face.

Moreover, she was very rude both inside and outside her words. She also said that if she didn’t want to be a cleaner, she would get out. There were many people who wanted to come here to be cleaners. If Qu Jingling hadn’t had some sense to control herself at that time, she might have really He immediately went crazy.

She can't be kicked out no matter what, and this job is also necessary. Just wait, wait and see, after she has a backer, all of these people... all... she will get them all back!

"Hey! What are you doing here? The toilet hasn't been cleaned yet, why don't you hurry up and clean it!"

Qu Jingling was shouted and her whole body trembled. She soon found that she had been standing here for a long time, and she really wanted to go there quickly. Clean up as you go, otherwise you won’t be able to finish your work today.

The cafeteria is cleaned last every time. As for why...

After dinner, the cafeteria will become a little dirty because she has a day off the next day, so she won't clean it. If she doesn't clean it tonight, she will clean it the day after tomorrow. It will become dirtier as time goes on.

Cleaning would be even more strenuous. If possible, she would choose to go back and rest quickly, but she didn't want to come here to work overtime without rest the next day, so she had to be serious now.

"What about you! Why are you still standing there? Do you want me to go over and invite you?!"

Qu Jingling then took the tools and walked to the toilet. Fortunately, she was wearing a mask. Wear gloves and clothes tightly so that when you leave, the smell of the toilet will not stick to you.

Qu Jingling must use the cleanest way even when cleaning the toilet! After entering the toilet, she put a sign at the door saying it was being cleaned, telling people outside not to come in.

But now the small base has just started to operate, so there are relatively few people, and there is only one public toilet. People come here to use the toilet from time to time, so generally speaking, the time for cleaning the toilet must be controlled within a certain range.

Otherwise, people outside might rush in if they are impatient. Qu Jingling didn’t understand this very well before, so she cleaned everything carefully. However, one time it took too long, and many men outside barged in directly. She She was so frightened at that time that