Chapter 257 - 258

Chapter 257

Tang Ming, "Yi Mei, right? You are now officially in a state of overeating. Go to the eating place to eat something. There are many brothers and sisters over there who need to eat as much as you do, and they are all there now. "

Butler Chen quickly came forward and took Yi Mei away. When Yi Mei arrived at the place mentioned by Tang Ming, she saw that there were indeed so many people here. Like herself, she had purple spots on her body and was eating. There are many.

She didn't feel very hungry just now, but after seeing how these people were eating, she felt very hungry, and her stomach growled all of a sudden.

After settling Yi Mei's matter, Tang Ming began to think about the future problems of the manor. If the new wolves can be used well, it will also be a powerful help. I hope this group of wolves can become as good as their dogs. Coming stronger and stronger.

"With the addition of dogs and wolves, the number of mutated wolves and wolf-dogs in the manor now reaches 150, plus two horned eagles. I think

after all the wolves are domesticated, our planting area can be expanded to the surrounding areas. The place will be directly expanded three to five times the size

."

Tang

Tianlan said, "Take your time, everything needs to be done step by step, haste makes waste, anyway, there is plenty of time."

That's right, that's what it said, but Tang Ming still has it. There is no complete guarantee that this pack of wolves will be like dogs, have excellent judgment, and will not attack people casually, bite people to death at will, etc.

"Yes, take your time step by step, and I don't plan to talk about the wolves to anyone except the people in the manor yet.

"

As for the people in the manor, they can't hide it at all, because they all need to go to the woods. He went hunting there, so he soon discovered that in order not to cause panic, Tang Ming had to tell them about it before they found out, to give them a heads up.

As a result, when they just returned to the villa, they saw everyone waiting for them on the playground in front of the villa, especially Yao Guanglin. Tang Ming was slightly stunned, "What's wrong? What happened?"

Yao Guanglin said with a serious face: "When we went out to hunt, we saw many mutated wolves around the wolf dog territory, and we also saw wolf dogs following them. They are confronting each other, I think..."

Tang Ming was silent for a while, okay, everyone in the manor knew about it, "I know about this, you don't have to worry, those mutant wolves have taken a liking to the dogs in our manor. "In the future, there will be more wolves in the manor. Don't make a fuss

."

"And maybe in a few months we will have many more wolf puppies in the manor?"

What Yao Guanglin said to him. I'm a little confused. Were the wolves we saw attracted by the mutated wolf dogs here? From now on, will the wolves stay in the manor for the wolf dogs, or will the wolf dogs leave with the wolves?

Tang Ming looked at Yao Guanglin's somewhat wavering expression and said, "What's wrong? Are you worried that the dog will leave with the wolves? This is impossible..."

"After a dog is domesticated, it will move wherever its owner is. This place is like home. Unless the owner dies, they will definitely stay here, so the wolves must stay here. "

Yao Guanglin said, "I think too much. Since this is the case, it is naturally the best. There are so many . Mutated wolf dogs are the foundation of our manor. I had known that I would have raised a batch of them at that time, but I didn’t think so much about them at the time.”