Chapter 128 - 129

Chapter 128

"Chengjun? What are you doing? We have to leave."

An Ruolin walked to the relief tent where they lived temporarily and looked at her son lying inside playing with his mobile phone. She couldn't help but sigh. There was really nothing she could do.

"Son, let's go. If you're late later, we'll be here all the time."

It's not that we can't leave, but...

"We don't have enough money to buy another plane ticket."

Hearing her say this. , Tang Chengjun, who was lying inside, reluctantly got up.

He muttered dissatisfiedly, "That won't work, I won't stay here! Are you going to S City?"

"I heard there are many rich people there..."

How did An Ruolin not know? But they didn't go there because there were a lot of money and people there, they just went there because there were

the fewest earthquakes.

It's not as scary as living here.

Nowadays, earthquakes occur randomly no matter where they are, and many people go to places with fewer earthquakes and better quality houses. There are actually many people who want to go to City S. Most of them are because they heard that the vegetables there are the most produced among the ten places where plants can grow!

For this reason, almost everyone wants to go.

And of course there are the other nine cities where plants grow.

It's just...more of them want to go to City S.

Those who go there are either top rich people or top poor people.

The polarization is a bit serious.

Those who have some money are really not happy to go there, because their situation is not good or bad. They have money but cannot afford to buy a house, and their living expenses

are worrying.

It's okay to live well in your own home, but the issue of fruits and vegetables is more troublesome.

Now relying on laboratories and many expanded soilless cultivation technologies, we can barely support such consumption. Anyway, let's live one day at a time.

Tang Jianshan and An Ruolin no longer have a home or money.

Why are you going to S city now?

Because among those ten cities, only the air tickets to City S are the cheapest.

Also because it's the closest to here, you might be able to dig up some wild vegetables or leaves to eat when you get there, even weeds. They haven't eaten vegetarian food for a long, long time.

The old couple walked in front with their few luggage.

As a son, Tang Chengjun just followed behind, and his parents were holding all the luggage. He was just playing with his mobile phone in his hand. It's amazing that his mobile phone still has power now.

I don’t know where to charge it, and can his phone still be connected to the Internet?

In fact, he couldn't connect to the Internet at all. He was just playing mobile games on his mobile phone that didn't require an Internet connection. As for the phone having battery or something.

Wouldn't it be enough to just wander around to various tents and find a place to steal some electricity?

Anyway, not all the sockets in the tent are full. He can charge his mobile phone by just finding one.