Chapter 78 - 79

Chapter 78

Tang Ming shook his head towards the toilet and continued to turn his attention to the news on TV.

As for Qian Duobei, it may be very difficult to persuade him to eat those things in the future.

But it doesn't matter, he will slowly tell him some things that can be said when the time comes.

I hope Qian Duobei can calm down and listen to him clearly...

Of course, Tang Ming will still conceal some of the most critical things.

Although Qian Duobei and Tang Tianlan can at least be trusted, but... those who should be cautious should still be cautious.

By the time Qian Duobei came out, the news had finished, and Tang Ming had finished reading all the news.

Although it appeared much later than in the previous life, the content of the news has not changed at all. The filming locations are the same as those in the previous life. The owner of the breeding farm in it is also the same person. .

After Qian Duobei came out, he sat wilfully on the sofa.

Tang Ming felt that the sofa next to him had dented a large amount when he sat down. Fortunately, his weight seemed to be catching up with his now. Otherwise, there might be some embarrassing scenes...

Qian Duobei was very nervous, but he didn't notice anything wrong.

Tang Ming poured him a cup of tea, "Let's drink some tea first. What happened just now?"

"Is there something wrong with the news? What did you say you saw outside just now? Did you feel so excited that you saw someone killing someone? ?"

Qian Duobei held the cup of tea and drank it in large gulps. After putting down the cup, he took a deep breath. He finally felt much better and no longer had that nauseating feeling.

"It's those things I just saw on the news. What are they?"

"What the hell are those purple spots?"

"It looks really disgusting. Is it an infectious disease among domestic animals?"

" Mingzi, do you think people will get sick and die after eating it? I used to like eating meat the most..."

Qian Duobei is now imagining the scene where he will die, and he feels sad just thinking about it now.

I am still so young and so rich, but I am gradually losing weight. When I lose weight, I will become handsome and then I will marry a wife! I just played for fun, but I didn’t expect that now I would die from an infectious disease caused by my love for eating meat. It’s really tragic!

Tang Ming knew what he was thinking by looking at his expression.

This is simply unfounded worry. If the purple bacteria can be infected so easily, then he is lucky!

This Qian Duobei is really a fool's errand.

"Why are you sighing? Isn't the skin on your body still white and tender? Is it possible that there are purple spots growing somewhere? Don't think too much, in fact, there is nothing wrong with you at all!"

Qian Duobei looked up at him, then Her small eyes were squeezed by fat and were wet.

"Really? Is there really no problem? Will I be fine?"

Tang Ming twitched the corners of his mouth, and his eyes were a bit lethal.

"Why don't you go to the bathroom now and take off your clothes and look in the mirror? I promise there's nothing there."