Chapter 216 - 217

Chapter 216

At first, everyone came together probably because they were good-looking, but as we chatted, everyone fell in love with these two twins who have cheerful personalities and, more importantly, are very eye-catching.

Tang Ming was relieved to see them getting along so well with everyone as soon as they arrived. Gouzi would have to keep an eye on the details a lot of the time.

Even if he wants to stare, I'm afraid sometimes he can't do anything. After all, he is a man and these two are women. If there is a misunderstanding, wouldn't it be a big trouble?

When it was noon time, Qu Jingling walked back with ten employees. Every time they walked back, they would pass by this

area not far away.

Originally, every time she came here, someone would approach Qu Jingling, whom she called a die-hard, but she would not refuse at all. Anyway, there was fresh food to eat, and she didn't have to go back to that small room by herself. Live and cook your own food.

But what was different from usual was that when she passed by today, she found that everyone was huddled together in the place where they were eating, and she didn't see her at all, because she couldn't see what was surrounded by her from this distance, but she still subconsciously Slowed down.

In her heart, she still hoped that someone would find her, but no one found her when she was about to leave. Qu Jingling became a little angry and wanted to go over there and have a look.

But the two families who walked in front looked at her with sarcastic eyes. Qu Jingling immediately gave up her previous thoughts. She also wanted to save face, so she raised her feet and left.

But just then she heard a few girls' laughter.

Yes, there is no mistake, it must be a girl’s laughter, very hearty and pleasant.

Qu Jingling turned her head again and looked at the men gathered together. It turned out that there were more women here. I don't know where they came from. They were all so excited...

Tang Ming stood aside. He looked at Qu Jingling from the corner who had not noticed him at all, and saw her eyes and face. She was really overestimating her abilities. Who did she really think she was?

If he really did something bad, Tang Ming would never think about his old relationship, so what about his college classmates?

In the past, many people were deceived by so-called college classmates with whom they had good connections. They were deceived into pyramid schemes, robberies, and so on. Now, they are just classmates with whom they have not interacted much, and they are of no use at all.

Qu Jingling stood there and stared for five minutes without seeing what the woman surrounded inside looked like. Finally, she thought that the basic workload for today had not been completed, and she felt aggrieved, but she still left.

Anyway, they are all staying in the manor, so I will definitely see them in the future, so there is no need to worry now.

Lin Dong and Lin Chun said goodbye to everyone after eating. They were too tired on the road before and didn't have a good rest. Now that they have eaten and drank enough and have a safe place, they must go back to their room to sleep.

Lin Dong, "My sister and I went back to sleep. I'll chat with you when we wake up."

Lin Chun was a little embarrassed. She talked a little too much just now, but these guys were indeed relatively young, so she didn't Consciously, we chatted as if we were little brothers.