Chapter 289 - 290

Chapter 289

This small base still needs to be the general administrator and manage it well. If I leave, won't there be no one to manage this place? He didn't trust Ai Yang or Feng Chang at all. These two guys couldn't be nice to them at all.

Maybe the entire small base was completely destroyed by them within two days of leaving?

Fortunately, on the fifth day, the convoy from the capital base finally came over. This time the man directly brought a cardboard box to him, "This is what the admiral asked me to give you. It contains information about what you presented to me." The reward for those research materials."

Yi Jun was slightly stunned. It turned out that it was for the information in the chip that he had handed in before, so he came late. "I understand, thank you

."

He took the things back to the room and opened the box to read. There were not many things inside, including a points card, a VIP card, and a letter.

The contents of the letter were all code words, which probably meant that he agreed to allow Yu Zicang to become a member of the manor. It did not mean that he would live in the manor, but that he directly agreed to become a member of the manor. What does this mean?

This shows that no matter what Yu Zicang does in the future, he must give priority to the manor and himself.

The second thing is that the information in the chip he handed over helped the institute to conduct research on weapons in a short period of time. The capital base specially rewarded a score card containing 500,000 points, as well as a VIP card.

They all asked Yi Jun to help hand it over to the person who handed in the information.

Yi Jun took a deep breath and saw a five-million-point points card and a VIP card. In fact, in Yi Jun's opinion, such rewards were still a bit small, but after Wang Xuyi, Wang Xuhui and the others were together with the people in the manor, , he also understood the concerns of the base.

If you give too many points, the manor will have too many points! Almost every transaction can earn them hundreds of thousands of points. After saving for several months, they now don't even know how many points the manor has.

Now that Wang Xuyi and the others have become members of the manor, of course they can't give too many points, lest they capsize in the gutter, but at the same time they also got a VIP card, which is okay.

After Yi Jun read the letter, he found Yu Zicang sitting on the sofa next to him very flatteringly, waiting for the news. He looked at him and looked away from the letter paper, "How is it? What did he say, brother? I can definitely go. ?"

Yi Jun nodded, "You will indeed be able to go. Come on, just pack your things. According to me, the accommodation in the manor is pretty good. There is a small kitchen in the room. Another thing is that it is a whole room. The size of the room is more than twice that of this place!"

Yu Zicang quickly packed all the things he had to take away. In the end, it was just an aunt's backpack. "When should we set off?"

Yi Jun asked him. Being so excited, he felt that this was really a crime. He had been taking care of her these days, but he didn't expect that now that he knew he could go to the manor, he would leave without any favors at all.

When Tang Ming saw the backpacks of Yi Jun and Yu Zicang again, he almost understood what they meant. Tang Ming directly extended his hand to Zicang, "Hey, welcome to join the big family of the manor. I hope you can live

well here in the future."

Yu Zicang also stretched out his hand and grasped Tang Ming's outstretched palm tightly, as if the palm he extended to him was his salvation, "Okay, Brother Tang Ming, I will definitely live a good life in the manor in the future."