Chapter 54 - 55

Chapter 54 [Asking for Zhizhi]

Han Yu drove all the way to the hotel. Fortunately, there were very few things scattered on the road here due to the earthquake. After some volunteers and staff cleaned up, the road resumed driving soon, and it was smooth all the way. Tang Ming stood on the balcony and looked at the car driving into the hotel parking lot, his eyes narrowed slightly.

To be honest, he could recognize this car even if it was burned to ashes. It was Han Yu's car.

In his previous life, when he was working hard to earn money, Han Yu kept disconnecting from him in order to defraud him of the little salary he had. Every time he came to see him, he would drive this car and ask him for money.

Tang Tianlan walked to him, "What's wrong? Is he here?"

Tang Ming nodded, "He has already arrived at the hotel, and he will probably contact me later."

Tang Tianlan looked at the time on his phone, "It's just now. It's only one o'clock in the afternoon, can the class reunion start so soon?"

Tang Ming curled his lips, "As one of the organizers of the class reunion, of course he has to come to the hotel in advance to arrange everything. We don't have to. Going down so early... But now that the earthquake has just passed, a class reunion is being held in the hotel in broad daylight. If this matter is discovered by any reporter and exposed on the Internet, it is estimated that the people who participated in the class reunion this time or were photographed All of them will become the targets of netizens’ curses and vents. Tang Tianlan said

, "Then we just have to be careful not to be photographed." "

Tang Ming said, "If someone else wants to take pictures, maybe it's the hotel staff? When the video is secretly taken, how can I feel it? Can you do it? Tang Tianlan said

, "It's just so so, it's a little involved. Anyway, if someone takes a picture then, I will definitely not let you be photographed." "

Tang Ming nodded. What he said in general may mean that it is very powerful.

In fact, what if it is photographed?

An earthquake of this magnitude has already occurred. Will there be subsequent natural disasters of various sizes?

Netizens will watch the news by then. They couldn't even see it, so why bother watching the news and videos of their little class reunion?

So Tang Ming was not worried at all.

As expected, Han Yu had just arrived at the hotel and had just parked the car. Called him.

Tang Ming: "Han Yu?"

Han Yu: "Obviously, I have already arrived at the hotel. If you have time, come to the toilet on the second floor? " I want to tell you something alone, but I don’t know if that’s okay..."

"Of course! If he is with you and doesn't allow you to go out, just pretend that I didn't say anything and just wanted to talk to you alone. We haven't seen each other for a long time..."

Tang Ming said nothing, "..."

Han Yu: "Don't worry, I just want to chat casually... You can also chat after the class reunion starts."

Tang Ming: "Well... you... you must be busy when you come here so early. You go ahead and do your work. If I have time to go down later, I will call you in advance."

Han Yu: "Obviously, you Is it okay to say it directly now?"

Tang Ming: "It doesn't matter, he is in the toilet, I am on the balcony now, he can't hear me." Yang Yong