Chapter 267 - 268

Chapter 267

But these mutant animals are not dead yet. Although they are lying on the ground and struggling to get up and try to escape, they have never succeeded, but they are not dead yet.

Tang Ming said, "Obviously they are a little stronger. The last time I threw stones at their heads here, the force used was similar to this time, but they were all killed, but these ones were not dead." They

were only half dead, that is. It is said that these mutated animals evolved and became stronger by devouring their own kind, and they are already very powerful now.

Tang Tianlan asked, "With the same strength as last time, how much %

of your strength is it now?" Tang Ming calculated, "It's probably about 10 to 20% of your strength, but these mutated animals may evolve very quickly. We also have to speed up."

Tang Tianlan said, "Take these back now, and take back the ones that have been chewed, and cook them for the dogs or wolves to eat."

Tang Ming did not refuse, all of these prey. Tie them up with ropes prepared in advance. Because they come to the sinkhole every day to check, they carry some special ropes with them every day to avoid having to go back to get them when they need to use them.

They gave these things to Gouzi and asked them to transport them back, while they themselves went to find a tree deep in the mountain forest, carried it back to sit on the bed, and kept the remaining materials to see what happened later. It doesn’t mean I have to do it all over again.

Because they haven't invited me to eat yet, will they get taller and bigger? If they continue, the bed will still need to be replaced.

I hope he doesn't grow too tall, otherwise he will look very strange. The most important thing is his strength.

All the people in the manor gathered around these still alive prey.

"Wow! I can't cut through these teeth, claws, and skin with the bone knife made by the mutated animal that Brother Tang Ming gave me!"

"It turns out it's true. I always thought that Brother Tang Ming was exaggerating. No. Thinking about it...it seems that I need to be careful in the future, otherwise if my arms and legs are bitten, they may be bitten off and eaten."

"Yeah...ah! Brother Tang Ming and Brother Tianlan are back!

" He did come back, and he even carried a tree on his shoulders. This kind of tree is better, and the wooden furniture made from it is relatively hard.

Tang Ming and the others put down the wood and asked Chen Anyang to get a bed suitable for them, but Chen Anyang said, "In this case, the bed can only be gotten in through the floor-to-ceiling window of the balcony of your room." In

short, It's just that the door can't be entered.

Tang Ming said, "It's okay. Tianlan and I will get it up later. You can help us get the bed ready first."

The bed that was originally in the room can also be eliminated.

Tang Ming walked to the mutant animal they were surrounding, "How is it? Do you think there is anything different about such a mutant animal?

"

Lin Fen had just observed it carefully and said, "It is very aggressive, and has teeth and claws." They are very sharp, I don’t know if they are poisonous, and the skin is so hard that weapons made from the bones and teeth of ordinary mutated animals cannot cut through their skin. "

That is to say, if these mutations are present. Animals don't know how to capture them if they encounter them. If they encounter them instead, they will definitely suffer heavy losses.