Chapter 148 - 149

Chapter 148

The dogs can understand some of his words, and they can understand whether they can eat or not eat.

Then all the dogs around showed disgust at the corpse on the ground.

They wouldn't eat such a thing!

No benefit at all!

Tang Ming obviously saw the smart expressions of the dogs. He was a little frustrated and speechless at the same time. Forget it, it's good if he can understand what he said.

Then...

"Okay, now you can drag this body to the forest and bury it casually. Don't leave it here."

The two dogs then barked twice at the group of onlookers, and soon they Two dogs came out, one holding an arm in its mouth, and dragged the stranger's body away.

Their figures soon disappeared deep into the mysterious mountain forest.

It took about ten minutes to come out, and he was still here playing with the other dogs as before.

Soon the dogs who came to watch continued to patrol and play in various parts of the territory.

The two big dogs stayed here lying not far away to accompany their two owners.

Tang Ming was still by the river at this time, sitting with Tang Tianlan.

Tang Tianlan was still holding the gun in his hand and looking at it over and over.

Tang Tianlan was the one who knew more about this, so Tang Ming didn't ask to come.

Tang Tianlan took a deep breath and handed the gun to Tang Ming. Tang Ming was a little surprised. It looked like a very good gun in his hand. If he really used it to kill them... it might be very successful?

"This gun has a very long range. It is estimated that the longest range can reach one-third of the distance of a sniper rifle. It is also very lethal. If it is shot accurately, it can hit the head with one shot. It is a real headshot..."

Tang Mingneng Do you understand what he means, that a person’s head will explode like a firework?

Tang Ming, "Then this weapon should be very powerful. It will definitely not be leaked out casually, and it is..."

Tang Tianlan nodded, "This weapon is specially provided. Only those who are in high positions in the army can possess it, and it is also against the enemy." Not even I have made great contributions to the country..."

"And... this gun has only been stolen once, that is, one."

"It was stolen from a warehouse within the military system. It was stolen at the same time. There are more than a hundred rounds of ammunition. As for how it was stolen, it was actually because I recognized the person just now."

Tang Ming opened his eyes slightly, "Did you recognize him?"

"Yes, if I remember correctly. He is a vicious criminal who has been absconding from the country for many years, and is a middleman in a drug gang. However, he is very cruel. Anyone who discovers something unusual about him will be quickly and quietly killed by him, and his body will be hidden. "It's quite troublesome to find him."

"It's precisely because of how cautious he is that we haven't been able to catch him. Many times, as long as someone takes a second look at him, he will kill them to prevent them from thinking that he is wanted. Crime, and then call the police..."

Tang Ming took a deep breath, "According to your statistics, how many people has this person killed?"

Tang Tianlan, "The number found is about 331, and those. Those whose bodies have not been found, or those who cannot be identified, just counted the number of missing persons and listed the possible identifications related to him. There are probably more than a thousand people."