Chapter 365 - 366

Chapter 365

Although they did reject the tour guide, Tang Ming felt...

"Even so, they will definitely still monitor us during the day, right? Use other methods to monitor us?"

Tang Tianlan said, "It's okay, let's go out at night."

Tang Ming , "It's okay, we can go out during the day, but we must go out to play and stroll around."

Although their size will definitely attract onlookers, ordinary people nowadays are not sensitive to mutants, because mutants are very powerful. Some of them are unreasonable. Ordinary people will subconsciously avoid mutants or tall and powerful people.

Mutants are more able to rely on their own feelings and senses to tell whether the other person is stronger than themselves, and if so, how much stronger.

Therefore, although Tang Ming and the others would be surrounded by onlookers when they went out, and the return rate might be 100%, no one would surround them.

Tang Ming said, "If we go out to play during the day and come back in the evening, they will think that we will not go out at night."

Tang Tianlan said, "When we leave the base, if we take people away, they will know it immediately. "

Tang Ming said, "What can we do if we know it? We are going to take them away, are they going to stop us and take back all the people we took away?"

Tang Tianlan said, "Follow Zhang Fenglin before leaving ? Just tell me about it. "

It was still daytime. They sat inside for a while and went out together. Liu Qi was left alone in the hotel to play on the computer and watch TV. All the games on the computer could be connected. He is from the Z city base.

There are also some stand-alone games, and they were all relatively famous in the past, so Liu Qi is quite involved in playing them and can still pass the time.

As for Tang Ming, who had left the hotel and was about to go out for a walk, they happened to see the man and woman they were talking about just as they walked out of the hotel door.

That's right, it was the person he said he saw but didn't think of, and then thought of him in a flash of inspiration.

Zheng Guming and Lin Yiyi... have become boyfriend and girlfriend now, right?

Zheng Guming and Lin Yiyi also saw them, but they definitely didn't recognize them at first glance, but expressed their shock because of their size. They only recognized them after the second, third, and even several more glances. out of them.

Zheng Guming nodded to them, but had no intention of saying hello. He nodded and left. Lin Yiyi beside him kept his eyes on the two of them.

Until Zheng Guming forcefully took her hand and left, these two people just passed by the hotel door, not living here, and judging from their clothes, they didn't look like they were having a good time here.

Tang Ming said, "Both of them are mutants. They can't be in such a mess no matter where they are, right?"

Tang Tianlan said, "It has nothing to do with us, let's go."

Tang Ming nodded. They came out during the day to attract the people who were secretly observing them. Part of the gaze will give them an illusion when they return to the hotel at night.

The two of them returned to the hotel and rested here at night, so it was impossible to go out again. The probability of them being discovered leaving the hotel at night could also be reduced a lot.