Chapter 56 - 57

Chapter 56 [Asking for Zhizhi]

As soon as Han Yu finished speaking, Tang Ming glanced over with indifferent eyes.

Han Yu turned away from him with a guilty conscience. He carefully observed Tang Tianlan with the corner of his eye. Seeing that he made no other movements, he thought he had escaped and wanted to take the opportunity to leave.

But what he never expected was that Tang Tianlan ignored him and turned to look at Tang Ming.

"Did you see it? I just said that this person named Han Yu is not sincere to you at all. He said all the unpleasant things to you when I was scared. Do you still care about him?"

Tang Ming turned around, turned his back to them, and shook his head. He shook his head and said nothing, as if he was too sad, and maybe people would hear his cry when he opened his mouth.

Han Yu was a little confused.

But he was not a fool. After thinking about it from beginning to end, he felt as if he had been deceived!

I was deceived by the so-called Tang Ming’s financial backer in front of me!

In fact, this person is not Tang Ming's financial sponsor at all, but he is indeed very rich, but he is not supporting Tang Ming but pursuing him! But Tang Ming still had feelings for him, so he never agreed to be with him.

So this person thought of this way to get rid of him, let Tang Ming see his so-called true face, and then he could get Tang Ming!

The so-called financial support from the beginning to the end was just his own imagination. After all, Tang Ming never seemed to have said that he was being supported. And the most important point is that since he was being pursued by this person, Tang Ming himself was still No money! !

Everything he had done before was in vain! And now even Tang Ming, who originally had thoughts about himself...

"Obviously! That's not the case! Listen to me, this was all designed by him, I..."

Tang Ming did not look back, but his tone of voice was cold when he spoke. It made him shiver.

"Do you dare to say that what you said after scaring you just now was not to shirk responsibility? Put all the responsibility on me?"

"Do you dare to say that you didn't step back just to sneak away?"

"Do you dare to say that you Were you sincere in what you just said?"

Han Yu opened his mouth, not knowing what he should say to explain.

Because even though it was a game designed by Tang Tianlan, if she hadn't been afraid of him at that time and protected Tang Ming behind her, Tang Ming would definitely not have the same attitude towards him now.

Moreover, human beings' reaction is the most real when encountering danger. Tang Ming obviously no longer trusts him.

So...what should he do in this situation?

In fact, no matter whether it is Tang Ming or the person in front of him is the sponsor or the suitor, what he values ​​most is money!

He needs money now! He can't do anything without money!

Tang Tianlan finally glanced at Han Yu coldly.

"I'm here to warn you now. Don't contact A Ming again. A Ming promised me before that if what I said about you is true, he will agree to be with me."

Han Yuyong Staring at him with horrifying eyes, Tang Tianlan was shocked. She still had the guts to look at him with such eyes. She was really... overestimating her abilities?