Chapter 186 - 187

Chapter 186

Although Lin Fen felt sorry for himself, now was not the time to talk about it.

never mind.

It's better to wait and see the value of force later. If he wins, he won't be able to suppress him even if he wants to. If his force value is not enough, there is no need to resist. It is useless to resist. It is not bad to lie down and enjoy it.

Lin Fen breathed a sigh of relief as if something big had been settled.

But Yao Guanglin didn't let him go, "Lin Fen...since you agreed, then we should live together, right?"

Lin Fen looked at him blankly, and was so frightened that he lost his composure for a moment.

"Live... live together?"

Yao Guanglin, "Yeah, how can we cultivate a relationship if we don't live together? Don't you plan to live with me? Just getting along with me as before can't cultivate a deeper relationship. Did you say you agreed? Am I just kidding?"

Lin Fen hurriedly denied, "How could it be possible? If I said yes, I would just accept it. Let's just live together. They're two grown men, it's no big deal."

Yao Guanglin was satisfied.

He immediately took Lin Fen to move things. The place he lived in was a suite. Although he lived alone, the house was still very big. There were several rooms, including a basement, a guest room, a storage room, a study room, a sleeping room, etc. have.

In any case, he is one of the three people in power, one of the bosses of the manor, and it is natural for him to live in a big house.

Lin Fen was brought back home by him with a confused look on his face, and then he watched Yao Guanglin move his things away with a confused look on his face. All his things were moved to Yao Guanglin's side and were taken away by the scheming Yao Guanglin. After inviting people to place things.

It was after putting away the last thing...

He stood in the living room of Yao Guanglin's house that he finally came to his senses. He had been deceived!

But he couldn't say anything at all, because he had promised before, there was no doubt about it.

Although... I feel very ashamed that I was deceived by Yao Guanglin's aggressive tactics.

Yao Guanglin's goal had been achieved. In the blink of an eye, he saw Lin Fen with an unhappy face. Okay, his not-so-hidden little plan was exposed, but it didn't matter.

He had confidence in himself that he could definitely coax the person back and increase the relationship between them. He had no idea that Lin Fen was planning to kick him out of the room in a few months.

Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan are currently hunting outside with a group of dogs. Anyway, they can go back for breakfast later. Many mutant animals will come out to look for food in the morning, so the chance of hunting is greater.

And if that group of people didn't come to the manor to cause trouble for them, they wouldn't stay in the manor doing nothing. The mutant animals that came back from hunting were the most important thing.

Anyway, even if those two groups of people join together, they are no match for their manor.

Now there are not only so many mutated wolfdogs in the manor, but also two mutated harpy eagles. I don’t know where the harpy eagles hunt every day. In short, they are getting bigger and bigger, and their feathers are a little discolored. In the sun, They are all glowing with metallic luster, which shows that if they are scratched by the feathers on their wings, they will definitely be scratched.