Chapter 226 - 227

Chapter 226

Tang Ming spent about an hour or two to figure out the surrounding situation, and slowly figured out Tang Tianlan's approximate location.

At the same time, he believed that Tang Tianlan also figured out his location, and it wasn't right. Know whether this situation is good or bad for him.

All in all, he will try his best to catch up with Tang Tianlan. It is best to beat him once and fuck him once, so that he will not get used to it after staying down there too many times.

This habit is actually really scary sometimes.

Tang Ming continued to move his position quickly, groping for Tang Tianlan's specific location, and finally found it. But at the same time, Tang Tianlan also discovered himself. After all, their physiques were completely comparable.

The degree of mutation is almost the same, and they look very similar. In the novel, the lines on the body and so on seem to be the source of the ability of a very ancient family. But it is a pity that although he and Tang Tianlan both have the surname Tang.

But...it is true that they are not related by blood.

Tang Ming took a deep breath, "Tang Tianlan, suffer death!"

Tang Tianlan blocked his attack and curled his lips, "I am indeed willing to die on you."

Tang Ming took a breath, he was embarrassed by Tang Tianlan's ugliness. He was shocked. It was really hard to imagine Tang Tianlan saying such words with that paralyzed face, but he just saw it.

And Tang Tianlan took advantage of his flaw this time to suppress the person and press him to the ground below. His whole body was pressed on it, suppressing Tang Ming so that he could not move.

"Let go, I'm not convinced. You just said dirty things to disturb my train of thought!"

Tang Tianlan spoke in his ear, "Do you really think so? What if the enemy said dirty words to you when you were fighting against them? You can also be stunned?"

Tang Ming became angry, "You are obviously shameless, but you did it in this way..."

Tang Tianlan said, "It's okay, I don't mind if you use a honey trap on me in the future."

Tang Ming said, "You are really shameless ." It's a beautiful thought, don't even think about it!"

But what made him unhappy was that he had been put off by Tang Tianlan's words after taking so long to prepare. Tang Ming felt that his mentality was a bit unsound. He must let Tang Tianlan talk more flirtatiously in the future. Once he got used to it, if he said it again during the battle, he would not be fooled again!

As a result... As a result, that night, he didn't sleep all night again. When Tang Tianlan stopped, Tang Ming felt that he was a little confused, so Tang Tianlan secretly decided to go hunting alone.

However, after carrying Tang Ming to the bathroom and taking a hot bath, Tang Ming actually came back to life on the spot, and no longer looked confused and confused as before. Sure enough... the mutant's physique is the same no matter where it is placed. fan.

Sometimes it's really good to be able to recover so quickly, but sometimes it's a bit annoying. For example, if you work hard all night to plant strawberry tooth marks, you can recover a lot in one night.

Moreover, there is also a lover who was originally drowsy because of his work all night, but he revived with full health after taking a hot bath. Is there anything more miserable than these?

Of course there is, that is, his lover came out after taking a shower and changed clothes to go hunting with him. He patted his shoulder and said, "I really enjoyed it last night. Keep up the good work next time, Comrade Tang Tianlan."