Chapter 160 - 161

Chapter 160

Tang Tianlan had specially taken out the bone crusher he had hidden in the corner and put it outside for easy use. Soon the first bowl of purple bone paste came out. As the first person to eat it...

of course it was Yao Guanglin. !

It's not just eating it directly. It's too boring to eat it directly. Of course, it must be eaten slowly with some other things. When Yao Guanglin ate such a big bowl of purple bones in front of everyone, Everyone swallowed subconsciously

.

This is so crazy!

Even Yao Guanglin almost vomited when he took the last bite. Fortunately, so many years of life experience are not just for show, so he held back! Didn't spit it out!

But soon the second portion was made.

It was Chen Anyang. Butler Chen ate it all without changing his expression. At the end, he drank a few sips of water seriously and wiped his mouth with a handkerchief. He looked very elegant.

It seemed that what I was eating was not disgusting bone mush, but a serious Western steak.

The third one was Phil. It was impressive that a little girl could be so courageous. However, the portion Chen Anyang gave her was half less than the previous two bowls. Everyone took it for granted and no one objected.

In fact, it was not that Chen Anyang refused to eat, but because Phil's appetite was too small and he would not be able to finish a big bowl, so he only gave him half a bowl.

Even though there was only half a bowl, during the last few mouthfuls, her face turned pale and even her lips were trembling. It seemed that she really wanted to vomit.

She felt that now she could eat bitter melon and it tasted delicious. This was really disgusting!

But...she finished eating in the end. She swallowed the last bite and returned to the house to rest tremblingly.

None of these one hundred and ninety-nine people can escape!

Everyone had to eat. Except for children and women, who each had half a bowl, the remaining portion was only one bowl. They had to finish it. When the ten employees saw the scene after work, they were all frightened and turned around. Just leave.

Is that purple thing really edible?

So scary!

Even the few young boys who were originally envious of Tang Ming's prowess were scared away by the purple bone mush.

Fortunately, I didn't agree before, otherwise I would be like those people now, forced to eat such disgusting things!

It's simply life-threatening.

At noon, they may have felt that the meat was really delicious, and it was a pity that they didn’t have to eat it. They thought it was really good to eat it.

But now after seeing that they have to eat that horrible purple paste every day, I immediately feel lucky. Fortunately, I didn't agree at the time. If I had agreed, wouldn't they have to eat it together now?

Tang Ming discovered them, but he had no intention of paying any extra attention to them.

These ten people will be eliminated sooner or later. As an employee, he should give them no less every week, but more will be lost, and they are also provided with free protection.

After everyone had eaten a large bowl, Tang Ming did not ask anyone to stop the slaughtering. Instead, he killed them all. In the end, all the bones were minced and placed in the bowl.