Chapter 393 - 394

Chapter 393

"Of course, if you don't want to, you can drive back by yourself. It's only a half-day drive anyway."

They waited for a while and found that the harpy eagle that landed on the ground did not attack them. Coming out from behind the car, I thought in hindsight that maybe even if they didn't come out, this horned eagle could kill them with just one kick... So there was no need to escape at all?

Su Qiyun, "Okay, come here, what are you afraid of? This is our brother Tang Ming's little cutie, and it won't hurt you." Cutie...

Even Tang Ming felt EI for a moment, but there was nothing he could do. He was That's what this horned eagle is called.

Wei Ping walked over with Wei Anan's comfort, and accepted this method. There were five grown men who followed him before. They looked at each other, and finally gritted their teeth and walked over.

Tang Ming said, "The car can't be taken away, but if you have any supplies you want to take away, you can pack them up. I can wait for you."

"Thank you, let's pack them up a little bit."

In fact, the things in the car are There wasn't much left. They simply cleaned up and walked to Tang Ming's side. When everyone sat on the back of the horned eagle and looked down, they felt a little emotional.

"Wow..." Wei An'an couldn't help but sigh as he looked down, "Dad, it's so beautiful, but there's no green at all.

"

〇Wei

Ping also knew that there was no green. He had fled all the way before and didn't see any green plants. Some are just some withered and yellow weeds that are still lingering, and they probably won't last long.

The whole world seems to have become like this. Even the five people who came here feel a little depressed. The lack of green means that there are no fruits and vegetables to eat. In other words, even if there is food in the future, it will probably only be meat. .

But after I don't know how long it took for the horned eagle to die, Wei Anan suddenly shouted: "Dad, dad, look, there is a forest ahead!

!"

Everyone looked over there. There was really a large area in the distance. The green is really a forest?! They had always thought that there were no plants everywhere, but they didn't expect that there was

such a large area of ​​green. They all felt as if they had been purified

. After a while, the horned eagle landed on the flat ground near the manor. As soon as Tang Ming came down from it, he saw Tang Tianlan's figure. They took everyone down and the

horned eagle flew away,

pointing at Su Qiyun . With He Ye, "a surgeon and a forensic doctor can all stay in the manor.

Then he pointed at Wei Ping, "This is a teacher who is proficient in sign language, and this is his daughter. I found it. It's quite simple. " "Tang Tianlan nodded expressionlessly, and then turned his attention to the other five people. Tang Ming explained, "If you want to come with us, I will bring it with you. If you don't take it to the manor, you will deliver it to the small base later. To Yi Jun.

Tang Tianlan nodded, "Now that we have doctors, we need to purchase some medical machinery. " "

Tang Ming, "You are right, a lot of things have to be prepared, and... I remember that Axiao will be going to school soon, so I might as well gather all the children in the manor and let Weiping come then. Attend class. "