Chapter 114 - 115

Chapter 114

After eating, the four of them looked at the pitiful little soup bowls on the table and felt very uncomfortable.

Several people discussed it together and decided to ask An Feiqin to tell his mother.

In fact, dad realized something was wrong a long time ago. Mom was too enthusiastic, and dad couldn't say anything.

It can only be said as if they are children. After all, the daughter-in-law is married in, and the relationship with her mother-in-law cannot deteriorate. The brother is the eldest son and the eldest son in the family. His parents have had high demands on him since he was a child, so he can't speak. Too good.

In the end, such an important task fell on An Feiqin, who had been pampered by his parents since he was a child, and An Feiqin was happy to accept this task!

The most important thing is actually your family.

He feels a little constipated recently. It is said that he will be like this if he doesn't eat vegetables, and he will also lack many essential nutrients for the human body. What will his parents do when their bodies can't support it?

They are so old, if there is something...

Actually, it is good to say that Qu Jinling is good-looking, but is good-looking useful? Can it be spent as money? Can it be eaten as a vegetable?

Not to mention that I don’t care about the health of the elderly at all. If the vegetables taken away every day are sold outside, they may cost thousands of Huaxia coins. In the past few days, tens of thousands of Huaxia coins have been given away, and there are still The kind that never comes back.

From the time she met Qu Jingling until now, everyone in their family has contributed. Qu Jingling just accepted and enjoyed it, and now it has become a matter of course.

How disgusting!

An Feiqin used to like Qu Jingling, but now he hates her so much.

There are still some vicious thoughts in my heart. No wonder I attract stupid perverts like Rong Hancheng. Sure enough, there is a reason.

But, having said that, doesn’t she know how scarce vegetables and other things are now?

Listening to her talk, I have also been to the vegetable market or supermarket.

So... it was intentional?

In the past, her parents thought that she might not be able to eat, so they sent it there themselves. At that time, the family situation was pretty good, and it was just a little loose, so it was okay.

But now it has evolved into asking for it directly at your door!

It's a matter of course every time.

Even her father is a little unhappy every time he sees her.

Now it was as if she had turned into a blood-sucking insect.

Sticking in their house and constantly sucking blood.

Nowadays, vegetables and fruits are scarce. Originally, he thought that a girl who had left her hometown was so good-looking and had a perverted man chasing her, so he and his eldest brother took care of her together, acquiescing to the care of her parents.

But that doesn’t mean we should treat her unconditionally, right?

Mom's recent behavior has been so abnormal.

It doesn’t matter whether it works or not today.

Anyway, it was agreed that he would have a good talk with his mother after he got home today.