Chapter 168 - 169

Chapter 168

"You don't want them to come in and cause trouble, so you can take the opportunity to seize the manor, right?"

Brother Wang's mind was guessed instantly, but he may have been so good at acting during this period that he finally calmed down. His expression changed and he held it back very hard, but his whole face looked ferocious, as if he had really been wronged.

"Boss Yao, how can you say that?"

"We just picked up people from the Tang family and kindly sent them back to Tang Tianlan. Since you won't let them live in it, forget it. Anyway, the people from the Tang family are with me. It doesn't matter, don't just let them fend for themselves outside."

Yao Guanglin looked at Brother Wang who was planning to leave these people and didn't hold back.

"Ah, when you mentioned this, I remembered something."

Brother Wang thought there was something interesting, so he stopped and listened to what he was going on.

"I heard that when Tang Tianlan came back from the army, he was kicked out of the house by his eldest and second uncle of the Tang family. He was not given a single Chinese coin and was made to live on the street. Finally, he lived with his grandfather in a thatched hut. By the way, I heard that the old man was also kicked out by the Tang family.

"I have worked hard all my life to raise my son. I didn't expect that the younger son and his wife died, but the older son and the second son were such trash, taking over all the family property." , and even kicked him out to live in a shabby thatched house. If this was my son, I would have beaten him to death with a stick."

Tang Hanyu and Tang Hanfei trembled subconsciously for some unknown reason.

Isn’t this what they are talking about?

Yao Guanglin, "It's a good time now. Thirty years to the east of the river and thirty to the west of the river, the situation has changed. If you really don't have a place to live, why not just live in the original thatched house? There should still be room for people to live there."

" And...this can be regarded as repaying some of Tang Tianlan's experiences back then, right?"

When he said this, Brother Wang, Wang Chengya, and Tang Hanyu did not dare to say a word and stood there quietly.

They knew, it turned out... Yao Guanglin recognized them from the beginning, but he just kept pretending not to know them and was playing tricks on them, but they couldn't be angry yet.

Because everything he said is true.

If they have the guts to get angry and anger Yao Guanglin, they will be the unlucky ones in the end.

But Brother Wang still swallowed his saliva and said harshly: "Anyway, I am not the Tang family, and they are not under my control. What to do... you can decide for yourself. Don't push it to me anyway. I will never do it again." Take them in."

After saying that, Brother Wang really left the manor with Wang Chengya. The two of them walked back quickly, and they looked guilty.

And because Wang Chengya couldn't keep up with Brother Wang's speed, he could only trot forward and follow.

In the end, Brother Wang used his full speed, and he managed to keep up with his speed.

Only Tang Hanyu and Tang Hanfei, a total of eight people, stayed here.

Yao Guanglin stood at the gate and looked at them. In the end, he really didn't want to care about them, and turned around and walked back. Tang Hanyu and the others were surprised when they saw this, and they really left... What should they do?