Chapter 31 - 33

Chapter 31 

"I am indeed very hungry, but we just had dinner not long ago."

He was still very full from lunch.

Tang Ming tried his best to change the subject, "Let's feed the two little guys some meat first. It seems that they will become very eatable after they have purple spots... Look, they are all hungry..."

In fact, he is also hungry himself. It's broken, I really want to eat now... But now it's more important for Tang Tianlan to give up the idea of ​​getting rid of these brats and the little horned eagle.

Tang Tianlan picked up the meat and fed it to the little horned eagle. He knew that Tang Ming was transferring his. Attention, it can be seen that he really likes these little guys?

Tang Tianlan looked at Tang Ming's face and felt that Tang Ming was so unusually pleasing to the eye for the first time. Before, at most, he felt comfortable being with him. , maybe it's not bad to live together.

Now for the first time, he has a real heartbeat feeling for him.

If ordinary people encountered such a thing, they would

probably rush to the hospital . ?

Now, in order to prevent himself from dealing with these little cubs who were likely to have infectious diseases, instead of going to the hospital immediately, Tang

Ming diverted his attention to feed the horned eagle meat. Looking at him slyly,

Tang Ming was stiff all over, but he still tried to act normal.

"I'm so hungry. Are you hungry too?" Why don't we put down the bowls of meat and let these two little guys eat by themselves, and we'll prepare some food too, right? I bought a lot of snacks before, so we can eat some together later."

Tang Tianlan didn't refute and followed him quietly. He would do whatever Tang Ming said!

When Tang Ming went to the kitchen to get the ingredients, he actually took out three times the amount of ingredients they had just eaten for lunch. Tang Tianlan touched it Stomach, "No matter how hungry you are, you can't eat so much, right? "

Tang Ming shook his head, "I can definitely finish it. I also think it might not be enough after eating this. I'll go inside and get some snacks out, and we'll eat some together after we finish our meal."

Tang Tianlan looked at his back leaving the kitchen and didn't refute any more. If he did something, he would do it all. Anyway, if he couldn't finish the meal later, he could still eat it at night.

And he himself felt that he could almost finish a whole cow.

Turning his attention to these ingredients, Tang Tianlan began to chop meat into large pieces and chop vegetables with a big knife.

Tang Ming endured the hunger in his stomach and moved the sweets, cakes, breads and chocolates that he had bought all over the house. In the sleeping room upstairs, or in the corner of the living room below, I opened a pack of chocolates and gave Tang Tianlan a large piece to eat first, which would definitely relieve his hunger.

After eating the chocolate, his wrinkled brows relaxed a little.

Tang Ming stuffed the remaining half into his mouth and ate it .

After taking a bite of chocolate, Tang Ming continued to work hard . He would carry snacks

wherever they could easily find them. Anyway, it was to ensure that they could replenish sugar anytime and anywhere. He would not forget that the division and proliferation of the purple bacteria require nutrition, which is, to put it bluntly, sugar.