Chapter 156 - 157

Chapter 156

It is actually very safe every time I come here, and the people in the army are gradually relieved. Many soldiers look a little envious.

In fact, they are more envious of those soldiers who specialize in raising military dogs. Now most of the soldiers have a mutant dog. It is said that there are as many as 20,000 to 30,000 mutant dogs per soldier at the capital base.

In other words, there are 20,000 to 30,000 mutated military dogs!

So the Capital Base has a lot of money, but with so many mutant military dogs, they need a lot of food, so supplies are still in short supply.

But speaking of it.

The existence of these dogs is envied by everyone who sees it. Even the troops in the capital base are envious when they see it, because the mutated dogs in their capital base are not as tall and powerful as here, or they are wild.

Because military powers are domesticated, they are very obedient to people, but the dogs here only listen to Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan. They don't listen to what others say and they form their own team to go hunting. They are very wild and aggressive.

Qian Duobei: And me! I am also a dog owner!

But he has no sense of presence and is ignored every time. Qian Duobei strongly condemns him!

Anyway, due to many reasons combined, it didn't take long... In S City, the other people who were still here couldn't help it.

After all, this manor is full of vegetables, but those people are now...

actually growing vegetables now It is also very fast, because a small number of livestock outside have become mutant animals and do not eat too many fruits and vegetables, so they can feed themselves even if they grow their own.

Although a large number of them will not be stolen and eaten openly, there will still be mutated animals and livestock that secretly come over and eat most of them, so it is possible to feed themselves, but it is unlikely to be transported to the outside world.

Therefore, their demand for vegetables is not very large, but every time they see the three largest bases in China trading with the manor, of course they feel itchy and want to take it for themselves.

But he never dared to take action.

The other people who stayed in S City were timid at first, but after a period of time, after confirming that it was indeed safe and that no mutant animals would attack, they started to get together and talk about the manor over there. matter.

I wish I could go over there right now, kill all the people inside, and inherit these dogs and all the fruits and vegetables in the manor.

"Hehe, Brother Wang, we all listen to you. Whatever you say is what you say. After all, you are the most powerful one among us. I heard that there is a fifteen or sixteen-year-old foreign girl over there in the manor, with blond hair, blue eyes and a special figure. Good! She is a super little beauty, very tender. I also heard that the girl wears a maid outfit every day..."

Where can I find a maid outfit? As long as Chen Anyang is around, it is impossible for Phil to wear a maid uniform.

Tang Ming also told them to dress casually, so this embarrassment was avoided.

After all, even if Phil let go, Chen Anyang couldn't let go in his heart. Phil was once the most expensive little princess...

This man called Brother Wang was the leader of the gangsters in S City. His real name was Brother Wang, so people have called him Xiao Wang since he was a child, and they didn't call him by his name at all, which puts him at a disadvantage, but it's different now.