Chapter 218 - 219

Chapter 218

Lin Dong and Lin Chun originally thought that the person named Qu Jingling might cause trouble for them recently, but after waiting for two days, they found that Qu Jingling no longer seemed to pay attention to them.

Lin Dong, "I really don't understand, but...it's best not to cause trouble. If we do, our twenty-two years will not be in vain. Let her know what it means to be real." A strong woman."

Lin Chun said, "Sister, don't hit people

randomly like you did before." Lin Dong said, "Do I just hit people the way they treat others?" It's just a person who has no body."

Lin Chun sat quietly, "Sister, do you think we should also try the purple bacteria?"

Lin Dong had always been firmly opposed to it, but now... it can be said that after passing After a series of setbacks, they finally understood how passive ordinary people can be.

If they can become mutants, at least they will have powerful talents and the ability to escape. Otherwise, they are two ordinary women, and they will have no hope of even escaping when they are in danger or being coerced. .

Seeing that her sister didn't object immediately, Lin Chun thought it was funny, "Actually, this is also very good. The entire manor is a mutant, and only a few people are not..."

"We are both so young, do we have to rely on each other all the time? Do they protect? Sometimes women have to be strong women. Didn’t my sister always tell me that real good men will like women who are as capable as themselves,

not those who only have one face ? A dodder flower with no talent or strength.

Although Lin Dong felt that her previous ideas might not keep up with the development of reality, this did not mean that she would agree to become a mutant now. In fact, the appearance of the purple bacteria was too weird, which made her very uneasy.

Anything that appears new and brings major changes to the world is something that humans need to be afraid of.

Although all the bases in China are now promoting the idea of ​​ingesting purple bacteria to become mutated warriors, she feels that before she has fully understood the role of purple bacteria, she hastily...

"Ah "Chun, it's not that I don't agree, but I'm really worried. Maybe the purple bacteria is just a conspiracy of nature against us humans?"

Lin Chun, "Sister, you think too much. I have always felt that the purple bacteria are a conspiracy." It is a gift from nature to all living things, but we humans are excluded, so we humans can only get it ourselves,

instead of automatically getting it like other living things.

Lin Dong said, "Ah Chun, you... give me a little more time."

In fact, even if the two sisters never ingested the purple bacteria and were still ordinary people, Tang Ming would protect them as much as possible, unless it was absolutely necessary. I won't leave them behind.

But when it was really necessary, Tang Ming couldn't give up.

But the two of them obviously haven't realized it yet. It might be said that Lin Chun has realized it, but Lin Dong, as the elder sister, has been immersed in the information that purple bacteria are not safe, and has not noticed the complete change in the surrounding environment.

Lin Chun knew that his excessive persuasion would only have the opposite effect, so he could only nod silently and did not continue talking.

Two days later, Lin Dong, who had been struggling for so long, couldn't hold it anymore. He found Tang Ming and asked about things related to the purple bacteria.