Chapter 343 - 344

Chapter 343

"Mr. Luo, do you still want to wait? The employees have already returned to the small base after work. Of course, if you want to wait, I can also wait here with you."

Hungry is a must, but he wants to see these two people even more Got frustrated here.

But as soon as he finished speaking, he saw the person walking out of the gate, it was Yu Zicang.

Yi Jun walked forward, "Zicang, why are you here?"

Yu Zicang said, "Huh! I can't come?"

Yi Jun said, "If you can come, of course you can!"

Yu Zicang said, "I heard that you are here today You may have to wait very late at the gate. I'll bring you dinner."

Yi Jun took the big bowl filled with food and a pair of clean chopsticks from him.

When he took the chopsticks into his hands, he felt that they felt very different. "What mutant animal's teeth are they made of?"

Yu Zicang said, "They are made of the wild boar I hunted before. The two tusks in the front are made of them. I made a lot of pairs of chopsticks, because everyone is now much stronger, and ordinary bamboo and wood chopsticks can't be used for more than two days."

"So everyone took out the fangs they brought back from hunting to make chopsticks . , remove the ones that can be used as weapons, and then use the rest to grind them into chopsticks. It looks good, right?"

Yi Jun looked at it and said, "It is indeed very good, and the color is very beautiful."

The feel is also good.

"Okay, hurry up and eat. There's also a little bit of that broth here. You've always liked it."

Then he took out a thermos cup from his body and said, "The soup is in it."

Of course Yi Jun knew The soup he was talking about was really the kind of broth that once you smell it, you can never forget it, and after you drink it once, you can never forget the taste again.

"Really?"

Yi Jun opened the thermos and drank directly, finishing the entire cup of broth in two gulps.

"It's so great. I haven't had it for a long time. Thank you Zicang."

Yu Zicang said, "You are so, too. You've finished drinking now, but can you still eat?"

Yi Jun said, "Of course you can. Come on, I'm very hungry now. I can eat up a big bowl like this."

In the end, Yi Jun really ate all the food. Yu Zicang took the bowl and chopsticks and said, "I'll go back first. "You should go back early, and tell them by the way, Brother Tang Ming said that even if you don't see them, there is no point in waiting here for a few days."

Before Yi Jun could speak, Roblin, who was sitting in the car, opened the window and smelled it first. It's a scent that people can remember once and for all. It's so fragrant. Is this the food of the manor?

"You are Captain Yi's lover, right?"

Yu Zicang nodded, "Yes, are you okay?"

Roblin said, "I wonder if you can help me bring this to Mr. Tang?"

Yu Zicang, " What is it? No...I can't bring anything in without permission. If you put something bad in it, wouldn't it kill us?"

Roblin, "You can open it now and take a look. I guarantee it's Mr. Tang." A good thing you can't refuse."

Yu Zicang and Yi Jun looked at each other. Yi Jun said that he didn't know either. Yu Zicang thought about it for a while, but his curiosity got the better of him. He took it and opened the box and found that the contents were He didn't recognize it.