Chapter 279 - 280

Chapter 279

To be honest, they were really envious of the many things Qian Duobei had there, but unfortunately, Qian Duobei was very stingy and wouldn't show it to anyone except Lin Chun and Lin Dong's family.

Oh, by the way, there is also a kid Lin Anxiao, and of course there are many important people, such as Brother Tang Ming and so on...

As for them who have a normal relationship with him, Qian Duobei won't give it at all. What's the reason? The reason is that his laptop cannot support uninterrupted playback 24 hours a day, so...

if you want to watch it, you can only watch it two hours before going to bed every night, and you still have to register in advance. The first five people can watch it on the same day Follow him to his room and watch together.

And it only happens every two or three days. Why?

How can everyone not know this? He and Lin Chun were already together. Of course, watching them together at night was for the two of them to get along well. For this reason, even Lin Dong, as his sister, began to protect the two of them when they were alone together.

Tang Ming stood on a high place and looked at the situation of the city. Almost everything that could be demolished had been destroyed, so it was no problem to just leave now. Then kill him?

Tang Tianlan noticed that Tang Ming had a murderous look in his eyes and nodded casually.

Tang Ming casually threw the severed tongue on the ground in front of the mutated gecko, and stepped on it while it was looking at him. A puddle of minced meat formed, and the mutated gecko was probably stunned by such a scene. .

There was no response for a moment.

Tang Ming actually did this because he felt that this mutated gecko was not worthy of mercy. Gouzi had discovered this mutated gecko wandering around the urban area of ​​S City before. In other words, it was hiding from some scattered people in S City. People may have been eaten by it.

You must know that at the beginning, there were no cars going to the base, and there were thousands of people staying in S City. But now you can count, except for Brother Wang’s group of people in the small base, there are also a group of people in the manor. Wave people.

According to their previous investigation, there was a team of about three to four hundred people in a relatively high-lying village, but there was no one else.

Where have these people gone? Where else to go? He must have been eaten by this mutated animal that has been wandering around the city of S, so he was faced with a mutated gecko that was always eating people.

Why do they need to worry about this or that? Not killing it would be too kind, so just letting it stand here to block the demolition gecko is not enough to repay its sins.

Tang Ming stretched out his hand and drew twice on the gecko, and then stepped on the puddle of meat. Soon the gecko was really irritated and opened its mouth so that they could see inside. Those thick teeth.

Sure enough, no matter what kind of animal it is, it will grow teeth after mutation, and they are all very thin and dense, which looks very scary.

But no matter how powerful this mutant gecko is, it is no match for them.

"Tian Lan, you have played for too long just now. Hurry up and go back to drink soup and meat. It has been a long time."

Even the fragrance wafting from the manor was gone. It was enough to see that, except for the two of them, , everyone else has already finished eating, and if they don’t go back, their small pot may be stolen.