Chapter 311 - 312

Chapter 311

The earthquake did not last very long and gradually weakened and stopped after about a minute.

This is the reason why Tang Ming chose to settle in S City. No matter what kind of natural disaster it is, it will become very small when it comes to S City. It will pass after a while. It is not only a problem of natural disasters, but also mutant beasts. There are very few tides.

After the earthquake passed, everyone did what they should do. Except for the people who came from the capital base and were a little scared when they encountered an earthquake here for the first time, everyone else was calm.

They asked the reason after the earthquake passed, and the answer they received was that earthquakes here are all like this, each lasting only one or two minutes, and longer ones lasting four or five minutes, with the same intensity as before.

The stronger one is a little stronger than the one just now, and the rest is about the same as before, or even weaker.

The people who came from the capital base were very shocked, because when they were at the capital base, they would suffer casualties every time they encountered an earthquake. When it was more severe, even some cracks would appear in the house.

But are the earthquakes in S City so weak? marvelous! They originally thought that the natural disasters here were very serious, but now they know that it is so safe!

No wonder this manor was built here. It's better now. Originally, they might have thought this place was too backward, but now everyone has become more willing and even happier.

It's just that Tang Jianshan and the others are not very happy. They had an unpleasant quarrel with Tang Ming before. If he mentioned it directly to Yi Jun, wouldn't the three of them be sent back to the dangerous place in the capital base?

Moreover, it is not easy to earn points at the capital base, so it is better to stay here, but let them watch Tang Ming being the manager of the manor in a cool way every day, but they are working exhaustingly here every day. .

In fact, their hearts are still very unbalanced.

In the short term, you may be able to endure it and do nothing, but over time, you will definitely become unbearable. Tang Jianshan will not be the first to give in.

It's just that his unfamiliarity, hostility and even disgust towards Tang Ming are deep-rooted. It is simply impossible for him to be nice to Tang Ming. Even if it is acting, as long as Tang Jianshan faces Tang Ming, he will not even act. I can't even act.

"Jianshan, what should we do now? Are we just busy in the fields every day like this?"

An Ruolin must not be reconciled, but she did not dare to go to Tang Ming directly because Tang Ming What Ming said before, except for the subsequent phone calls to show off and so on, is all true.

She took advantage of the woman's critical illness to keep Tang Jianshan by her side, took him out to play, and asked him to spend money on her, just to prevent the woman from getting better.

Therefore, she can be regarded as the murderer of Tang Ming's mother. She is sure that if Tang Jianshan was not here, Tang Ming might secretly kill her. No, not kill her, but make her life worse than death.

So she must hold Tang Jianshan tightly now. For herself and for Tang Chengjun, should she give up the wealth she is about to get?

Tang Jianshan sighed, "I have no choice. This bastard Tang Ming actually doesn't know how to be filial to my father!" "Without my words, where did he come from? My own father is suffering here, and he doesn't even listen. You didn’t ask, you went to all the trouble to find him, and you found all kinds of reasons not to support me as a father!”