Chapter 176 - 177

Chapter 176

Although the remaining people selected by Brother Wang were greedy, they looked at them with envy.

But... they are not greedy.

So I was just envious and lucky at the same time. When I saw the ten lucky ones eating these purple things, the ferocious expressions on their faces made those who were not chosen feel even more lucky.

Although they all want to become mutants, the premise is... how long does it take to eat such disgusting things to become mutants?

Brother Wang was not very clear about this. He just chewed a bone and succeeded.

But he thought that the qualifications of these people were definitely not as good as his own, and it would take ten days and a half to do it anyway, so he gave everyone a rough estimate of the time.

The ten lucky ones who were selected somehow felt that within a month of hearing what he said, they might be unlucky rather than lucky, even though being able to become a mutant would be very attractive.

But it’s so hard to get over the smell of this stuff, so hard…

It’s really not something that humans do.

On the other hand, although Wang Chengya ate disgustingly, he didn't feel bad at all and became the calmest one among them.

Because for him, becoming a mutant has become his dream now!

So not only did he eat his own share, but he also ate all the rest after the others had divided. He just wanted to become a mutant as soon as possible. After becoming stronger... they would no longer be afraid of the manor. The mutated wolfdog on the other side!

Maybe the memory of his previous visit to the manor left a shadow in his heart, so he kept thinking about becoming stronger. He thought that after becoming stronger, even if Brother Wang encountered danger again in the future, he would not be able to leave him behind.

The simple and stupid Wang Chengya obviously did not consider the number of mutant wolf dogs in the manor.

I just thought that if I become a mutant, I can kill everyone and become Brother Wang's number one younger brother. In fact, to a certain extent, Brother Wang is lucky to have a younger brother like Wang Chengya.

After seeing everyone's performance, Brother Wang nodded with satisfaction and said a few words of encouragement.

Then he returned to his room and sat on the sofa to rest, with a sad look on his face.

They got this sofa from a closed store, and it was of very good quality. If it had been there before, it would have cost over 100,000 Chinese dollars.

So even though he has gained a lot of weight now, he still has no problem sitting.

Now that the two families of the Tang family have been abolished, he now knows that it is absolutely impossible for them to enter the manor, and after Tang Tianlan comes back... he will only be humiliating himself and seeking death, so Hope can no longer be placed on them now.

Hey...they're all rubbish.

What he wanted to think about now was no longer how to seize the manor, but how to apologize for what he had done before.

That's right, even he didn't believe it if he didn't know what Tang Hanyu's two families were, so he obviously had bad intentions in bringing Tang Tianlan's eldest and second uncle there.

It's okay now, that's because the two people in charge of the manor haven't returned their love yet, and they're not here yet, so it's not convenient for the rest of the people to come out.

【1】Rebirth In The Apocalypse: Pick Up A Handsome Guy And Flirt With Him At HomeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara