Chapter 361 - 362

Chapter 361

I didn't know the situation here before I came here, so I didn't know that the canteen supplies cabbage and vegetables every day, so I brought them here. Now that I know everything, I will definitely not come here again.

All in all, they earned about two hundred points today, which was enough for them to buy some daily necessities, condiments, and rice in the supermarket! Of course, rice takes up the bulk.

After all, they haven't tasted rice for a long, long time.

Half of the points were spent on rice, and the rest were used to buy other daily necessities. Fortunately, many other daily necessities were relatively cheap, and they were able to buy them all before they ran out of points.

Before leaving, they handed the credit card machine to the gatekeeper at the small base, and then drove away with their things. They had collected a lot of gasoline and so on, and they still had more than half of it unused, so they were not in a hurry.

Because the entire urban area of ​​S City connected to the manor has been transformed into a plantation, they cannot go this way and can only go around, taking the road from the original village on the side back to where they live.

Fortunately, it's not very far. The village is only a ten-minute drive from the small base, so there is no need to go around a whole plantation.

Tang Ming, who had left the manor and was already heading into the underground passage, was a little surprised. "They can actually survive until now, and they still survived here."

Tang Tianlan said, "Shit luck."

Tang Ming said, "Their feet were broken before ." There seems to be fruits and vegetables in the basket on the side?"

Tang Tianlan, "It must have been saved and saved for a long time."

Tang Ming, "You are right, they don't have dogs or other mutated animals. They themselves." ...Huh?"

Tang Tianlan, "Did you notice it?" Tang

Ming, "What? Did you notice it at first sight? That was too simple for me. They could actually become mutants..."

, "When they left Xiao Wang, they must have found a hidden village to live in. With their strength, it was impractical to hunt mutant animals, so... they could only hunt animals with ordinary strength and purple spots on their bodies. It's a mistake."

Tang Ming took a deep breath, "Is this a blessing and a misfortune? They are lucky..."

Tang Ming said, "It's best not to mess with me."

Tang Ming said, "Yes, they saw us leave." I don’t know if the manor will be interested.”

Tang Tianlan said, “They can give it a try.”

Tang Ming said, “We are only away for a few days and will be back soon, no matter how powerful they are. It's impossible to destroy our manor in just a few days, right?"

Tang Tianlan, "Well."

Obviously, he is still very confident in the manor.

Liu Qi was driving in front and said that he didn't want to say a word to the conversation between the two bosses. All the mutants in the entire manor, including the ones he dragged out individually, were top experts. The ones he just saw at the small base were not counted. What the hell?

Tang Ming said, "I'll squint for a while first."

Tang Tianlan said, "I'll give you my shoulder to lean on."

Tang Ming leaned on his shoulder and squinted his eyes to take a nap. In fact, they were both sitting crookedly. Why?

Isn't it because they are too tall?