Chapter 383 - 384

Chapter 383

That's right, Liu Qi is now with Wang Yi, the elder brother of the pair of siblings that Tang Ming brought back from the Z City base. In fact, they get along well, so they are together.

Liu Qi never thought that he would be with Wang Yi before, but when they first met, he had a good impression of Wang Yi. After all, he dared to follow him directly to protect his sister.

They didn't even think that he was a bad guy. They took him with them to kill him to avoid future troubles. Maybe they knew there was danger, but they still followed him? Anyway, at that time, he quite admired Wang Yi.

In fact, they both sometimes felt that they were poisoned, so like Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan, they fell in love with men like themselves. They had always liked girls before.

It may be that the changes in the world have caused them to change accordingly. Maybe it is also because girls are too rare... No, there are many women, and once they reveal their identities, countless women will probably come to them.

But can you really find the one that suits you? It's unlikely...

So it doesn't seem to matter if you find a man to be your lover. The biggest part of the reason must be that Tang Ming, Tang Tianlan, Qin Wen and Rong Hancheng of the manor, as well as other dog-like men, often mess around with each other. Dog food allowed them to subtly change their sexual orientation...

But that's what they thought, but Liu Qi and Lin Guo didn't have any dissatisfaction, because this was their own change.

Qian Duobei said, "Let's stop making trouble, we will be here soon. You all should pay attention, don't let any one go!"

It may be because although the entrance and exit of the underground passage at the Z City base is open, Many mutant animals will definitely not enter here rashly. Those who will enter here may be squeezed in.

Or some mutated animals that have lost their minds smell the smell of living people here, so they come in with them, but most of them will still attack the Z city base.

After all, the smell of living people in the entire base is close at hand, and it is better than the one in this passage.

Therefore, there are not many mutant animals that Qian Duobei and the others need to face. They just come here from time to time and don't have much time to rest. Fortunately, they bring ten mutant wolf dogs as helpers.

To put it bluntly, the mutated wolf dogs only listened to Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan. Qian Duobei could only discuss what to do with them to a certain extent, but others could not.

Unless it's something related to Tang Ming and the two of them, they won't give any instructions.

Qian Duobei stayed here for a whole day, and then Qin Wen brought people and ten other mutated wolf dogs to change shifts.

Qin Wen said, "How is it? Are there still a lot of mutated animals here?"

Qian Duobei frowned slightly, with a very puzzled expression, "Yes, it seems that there is something sinister over there at the base in City Z. Should we go there? Help?"

Qin Wen, "Brother Tianlan didn't say anything. We don't want to make decisions casually."

Qian Duobei, "But didn't Brother Tianlan just leave all the affairs of the manor to us? The decision can be made after discussion, right?"

Qin Wen, "Then you go back and ask, and...you ask, are you planning to support the Z city base?"

Qian Duobei, "Just now the capital base and D city The support troops from the base have already driven over. They are going to support the Z city base with a large amount of arms."