Chapter 49 - 51

Chapter 49 [Asking for Zhizhi]

Tang Tianlan looked at Tang Ming's shy turning movement, curled up the corner of her mouth, and was in a very good mood.

This is good. If he doesn't hide, he will be nervous. If he is shy and knows how to avoid him, it means that Tang Ming is also interested in him.

But I won’t go too far to tease him, otherwise I’ll turn him off and I don’t know how long it will take to coax him properly. Tang Tianlan took a shower very quickly and came out within a few minutes.

Tang Ming went in to wash up. When he came out wearing a bathrobe and wiping his hair, the meal he had ordered was delivered to the door.

He walked over to open the door in just two steps, asked someone to push the dining cart in, put the meals they ordered one by one, and then politely left.

Tang Ming sniffed and smelled the fragrance, "The fragrance is okay, but it's still a bit different from what you cook. I didn't know it until I compared it before, but it turns out that your cooking skills are better than the chefs in other hotels!

" After taking a bite, "The taste is much better!"

Tang Tianlan was humble and ignorant in front of him, "My talent in this area is better."

Tang Ming said that the food here was not as good as Tang Tianlan's craftsmanship, but eating I still have a round belly after eating. At around eleven o'clock in the evening, they both planned to go to bed.

But Han Yu sent a message to Tang Ming out of nowhere.

Tang Ming originally planned to pretend to be asleep and not look at it, but Tang Tianlan took the phone and opened it to look at it.

Tang Ming wasn't angry, nor did he think there was anything wrong. Thinking that he had already seen it anyway, he decided to go over and have a look, planning to see what Han Yu said.

Resting his chin on Tang Tianlan's shoulder, he saw the information page on the screen of his mobile phone.

Han Yu: Mingming, seeing you today, I feel very happy and love you.

Seeing this news, they both shuddered involuntarily. This Han Yu is simply poisonous!

Tang Tianlan put down the phone, but felt unwilling to do so and took it back again. "Shall I reply to the message for you?"

Tang Ming was slightly stunned. "Okay, you reply and give him a good treatment."

Tang Tianlan understood what he meant and replied received a message.

Han Yu deliberately chose this time, just to see whether Tang Ming was sleeping or being slept on, or whether the other party was sleeping but he was not asleep yet, lying in bed waiting for his message.

Sure enough, his guess was correct. Even if the other party could do it tonight, in order for Tang Ming to participate in the class reunion tomorrow, it would definitely not be too intense. At least he should be allowed to sleep now.

Keeping his eyes on the phone page, he saw it as soon as Tang Ming replied to the message: Yes.

ah?

kindness? Well what? Just one word?

Could it be that I was fucked too intensely before and now I don’t even have the energy to type on my phone?

Han Yu was a little unwilling and sent another message: Mingming, I want to chat with you alone tomorrow. I don’t know if that’s okay?

Soon the other person came back with a message: No, he said that he must stay with him tomorrow.

Han Yu took a deep breath and felt a little annoyed. This financial sponsor really didn't look like a financial sponsor at all. Didn't he just keep a pretty little lover? As for watching so closely?