Chapter 224 - 225

Chapter 224

The only ones who were likely to say anything were the employees. Tang Ming gave them a few kilograms of meat, and they obeyed. Anyway, if they didn't obey, they would definitely die if they were kicked out.

So it's impossible for employees to tell.

Maybe the only variable is Qu Jingling, but I don't know if she will use this condition in exchange for letting them send her to the base.

Therefore, Qu Jingling still needs to be closely monitored during this period. For the sake of convenience, when there is a typhoon, let Qu Jingling stay in her room and not go out casually, right?

To be honest, Tang Ming had never expected that the convoys from the three major bases would arrive at the manor together at this time. Although I had told everyone not to tell anything about Lin Dong and Lin Chun.

But... it will definitely be fine in the short term, but as time goes by, it won't necessarily be the case.

Therefore, what Tang Ming is worried about is that someone accidentally leaks something while joking and is overheard by people at the base. By then, the two sisters will definitely be competed by the three major bases.

Even if this is a manor, even if the three major bases are in great need of fruits and vegetables from the manor.

But in this case, it was difficult for them to give up on Lin Dong and Lin Chun, so... in order to prevent the existence of the sisters from being known to the people in the team.

Tang Ming decided to temporarily arrange Lin Dong and Lin Chun to live in the room next to Qu Jinling, and also sent them the things they needed for work. Anyway, no one from the three bases would go upstairs or elsewhere. Go for a walk.

He believed that it would be safe for Lin Dong and Lin Chun to live there.

"Tianlan, what do you think of my method? It should be possible, right?"

Tang Tianlan glanced at him, and after knowing his thoughts, although she thought it was feasible, she still felt it was unnecessary.

"It doesn't have to be like this... Anyway, the people at the base won't go upstairs to check, so just ask them not to go downstairs.

"

"And... even if they are bored in the room, they can make Qian Duobei Showing them the novels, movies and TV series that I have downloaded can help pass the time."

Tang Tianlan looked at the slightly dark sky outside, "Also, this typhoon weather should be combined with the last typhoon. , the duration should be about five days, not too long. "

So there is no need to worry about locking these two sisters into isolation.

Tang Ming listened to his explanation and thought it made sense, so he agreed and immediately called Lin Dong and Lin Chun to their room upstairs to briefly explain the situation.

Lin Dong looked at Tang Ming with bright eyes, "Tell me, what do you want from us? You called us two sisters into the room alone. Do you really don't want to do anything bad? For example, something sexy... "

As she said that, she actually exposed one of her shoulders. The bright white shoulder... If someone else stayed here, they would definitely be attracted, but Tang Ming...

Tang Ming took a deep breath and... Without talking about anything else, let’s get down to business, “So what I want to say is…if the people in the three major bases know your existence and your talents, according to my guess, they will definitely not let you go. An opportunity to win you over. "