Chapter 313 - 314

Chapter 313

"Damn the manor, damn the plague dog! Where's Ai Yang?! Why don't you come here to help us vent our anger, you idiot? Don't you know who we are? When I get back to the base, I'm going to complain to my brother!"

"Ai Yang! Why don’t you come here quickly, you piece of rubbish?”

Ai Yang wiped his sweat, what nonsense is this little ancestor talking about? Even if I have to fight, I have to be able to beat him. It's just... Do you really think you are invincible?

He sighed and patted Feng Chang and Yi Jun on the shoulders. "I'm going back in advance. You continue to work. My employees here, please keep an eye on me. I'll be back soon!"

Yi Jun, "Okay, you can go. Remember to explain this matter clearly. If the D city base does not accept your handling method, you may be transferred to other places. "

Ai Yang said, "It's okay. Everything has happened anyway. If I really want to go somewhere else, you have to give me a farewell party."

Ai Yang left like that, but soon I came back, and I haven’t even arrived in an hour. The small base does not have very comprehensive medical equipment, because it is really safe here. Except for a few scratches and minor injuries, or ordinary people who have colds, etc., they need treatment. Apart from that, I really haven’t received any patients with serious illnesses.

But today these two people... their ribs, arms and legs were broken, and the bone fractures were minor. The most serious thing was internal bleeding.

"Captain Ai Yang, we can only do the simplest treatment here. You need to do it as soon as possible." Send them to the hospital at the big base for treatment

."

〇Ai

Yang nodded, "Okay, I understand. Just give them some simple treatment so that they can support themselves to the D city base."

"Okay, Ai. Captain Yang, please wait. "

The simple treatment only took half an hour, and by the time they came out, the two of them had already fainted from the pain, and their faces looked very pale because of the heavy bleeding. It's quite pleasing to the eye.

Because Ai Yang really couldn't leave here, he called someone who had just seen the whole process, "Is it okay for you to follow me back?"

"Don't worry, Captain, it's absolutely okay. Just now these two wanted to be smug and let me take pictures." I downloaded their video, and it turned out that everything that happened just now was captured.

You can just hand it in when you return to the base in D city." Ai Yang nodded, "As long as you have the video, you can follow it and wait until you get to the base. If nothing happens, come back as soon as possible." After the group returned to the D city base, the two of them were quickly sent to the hospital for treatment. Fortunately, their injuries were not fatal. They had received emergency treatment at the small base before, but it was still difficult to perform the surgery now. go well.

The person sent by Ai Yang to explain the matter also handed over the recorded video as he had previously thought. Zhu Haozhang was originally very angry, thinking that the people in the manor were not giving him face, but after seeing the arrogant and domineering man in the video, When he looked at his ferocious younger brother, he suddenly felt that he was too stupid. Fortunately, he was at the D city base now, and there was no way he could rush out to cause trouble for Tang Ming and the others. Otherwise...

"What a fool!" Zhu Haozhang He didn't want to admit that this was his brother at all.

When he came to apply for this job with me before, he was still a little unhappy, but it was gratifying to see him so actively wanting to do something. He promised that he could do it well, and in order to make him feel at ease. To do this job well, he also asked a secretary next to the chief to go with him. Moreover, the secretary usually had a good relationship with him, and she was also a very stable person.