Chapter 291 - 292

Chapter 291

Ai Yang and Feng Chang looked at each other, "Are you sure you don't want our help? It's not that I don't trust your strength, but that even if those people come to cause trouble for you, they are still making trouble at the small base. "

And... we are also one of the three managers of the small base, so we can't let you bear

it alone." Feng Chang, "Lao Ai is right, don't be polite to me anyway!" I've known each other for so long, isn't it just a small favor? With the three of us working together, I don't believe anyone can act wild in this small base."

Yi Jun sighed, "Actually, you really don't have to do anything, I'm on my own. That's enough."

Ai Yang said, "If this is the case, then we need to take action. It's not a threat to you anyway, but leaving it alone is a hidden danger. Why don't we just let the two of us help to deal with the matter as soon as possible? "Very good?"

Yi Jun said, "Since you have said so, I have nothing to object to, so I will trouble you."

Both of them said it was okay, and they have been paying attention to those who came from the capital base in the past few days. The movements of mutants, but their daily lives are very regular, except for going to the cafeteria during meal time.

When I take a shower, I go to the bathhouse, when I need to go to the toilet, I go to the public restroom, or when I have an idea, I gather in the cafeteria to talk, laugh, and have fun. Everyone is very nice, and there is nothing weird about them.

Of course, there are a bunch of mutants and a bunch of ordinary people. As expected, they cannot be completely integrated into each other. The conflicts between mutants and ordinary people cannot be reconciled at all. Instead, the same people blend in naturally. .

For example, if a person was an ordinary person before, he could not stand the mutants and got along well with ordinary people like himself. But after he successfully becomes a mutant, he will start to look down on ordinary people and then interact with mutants. People will blend in together naturally.

We don't know exactly how this situation came about. Anyway, we all know that there is no way for mutants and ordinary people to live in harmony. Even if they are harmonious on the surface, secretly they definitely dislike each other.

Mutants feel that ordinary people are so weak and demand so much from being protected by them. This is not good and that is not good. This is not good and that is not good. Ordinary people feel that mutants have become so powerful and they cannot protect ordinary people. Is that what it should be?

Yi Jun took a deep breath. In fact, not all mutants and ordinary people have this mentality, but it is definitely possible for the vast majority. Anyway, there is no way to reconcile the conflicts between the two parties.

They just need to manage them well and not conflict with each other. No matter who is strong or weak, the party that makes trouble first is wrong anyway. They will be sent back to the capital base and cannot stay here.

Yi Jun rolled his eyes and saw Qu Jingling's figure not far away. Because she was resting today, she was wearing ordinary clothes. Maybe it was because of her appearance and figure, so the hundred newcomers here Most of the employees, especially the men, watched intently.

Qu Jingling seemed to enjoy being surrounded by eyes like this. Yi Jun glanced at it and looked away. It had been so many days, but he still couldn't find any clues. You must know that the person sent by now must have known. Yu Zicang is no longer here.

Then he definitely needs to ask about Yu Zicang's whereabouts. Although he knows that he must have gone to the manor if he is not here, he cannot be 100% sure without verified information.