Chapter 369 - 370

Chapter 369

To be honest, if it had been in the past, she would have chased them shamelessly, but it was a pity... It was a pity that it was her current self who met them. She picked up her hair and threw it back.

"Hmph~ These two men don't know what to do. Forget it, I'll go back and take a nap first and then look for new prey tomorrow."

But even so, she planned to change her lifestyle a little.

Maybe after he gets better, he still has a chance to get close to those two men again?

But she didn't expect that three days later, when she went upstairs again to find two more men, she was told that they had left.

"Leaved? Where did they go?"

The hotel manager said, "Of course they went back to the manor. They were not originally from the Z city base. They just came here for a visit and had no intention of staying here for a long time."

Okay . , this time it was completely out of the question, but she felt that she still had something to do.

"Okay." The woman returned to her room and immediately called her mysterious backstage person, "It's me."

"Huh? What do you want me to do? Of course I only called you if I had something to do. "

The points are enough. I just have other things to do. Do I need to call you about the points?"

"Okay, stop talking nonsense. I want to leave the Z city base and go to the small base. " If you want to stay here for a while, you can get me a special pass."

"No? Why not? Aren't you very capable? Why can't you get a pass like those from the Miao family?

"If not, just get one for me. That's right. I can go alone! Can you get two more? " If it's two, I'll bring two more bodyguards, but you don't seem to be able to."

"I want it anyway, so you can get it for me!"

"I'm not going to tell you now. I'll wait until you get it. Say, what? Don't you want to do it for me? Okay, okay, I just want to go there for fun... Okay, let's be honest, weren't there two handsome guys that I wanted to chase...? "

She took the phone and looked at it, and found that it was not her imagination, it was really hung up. The old dog on the other side of the phone actually hung up on her!

"What do you mean?"

After knowing that her target was those two handsome guys, she was frightened and hung up the phone directly? There is absolutely no way to get a pass now, right? No, she really wanted to see if she still had a chance.

I called again, but didn't answer. I didn't care. If I didn't answer, I would keep calling. About the tenth time, the other party finally answered the phone.

"Hey! Why are you..."

"It's not possible anyway! Stop thinking about it. If you dare to make trouble for me again... call me, don't blame me and block your phone number directly!"

The woman took a deep breath. He said in a tone of voice, "Oh, why are you not happy? If I could catch him, wouldn't you be rich?"

"Hmph! Don't come here. With your virtues, if you weren't my biological child, I would I would have killed you for such a shameful thing. Do you think they would like you?"

"And don't you know? They are a couple, and everyone in the base knows about it, and they have a close relationship. Well, he is also the most powerful person in the manor...or the most powerful person in the entire country!"