Chapter 319 - 320

Chapter 319

I am afraid that they have also seen the current situation of Tang Jianshan and the others. Even their biological father has been excluded, which is even worse for the two of them, so now they are planning to give up.

Unbeknownst to them, Tang Ming took advantage of the noon time to leave the manor with his tearful child Lin Guo, followed Yi Jun to the small base, and planned to follow this time's convoy to the capital base.

Yi Jun would not go, so he just watched them drive away from here following the convoy of fruits and vegetables in front. The two most powerful people in the manor left and would not be back for a few days.

There won't be any problems at the manor, right?

How could there be a problem? Even if the two of them are not here for the time being, the more than two hundred mutants in the entire manor are not just for a look, let alone dozens of mutant wolf dogs and hundreds of mutant wolves!

The employees of the small base didn't know about it, nor did many others, but he, Ai Yang, and Feng Chang knew about it, but the pack of wolves had always been hiding in the nearby mountains and forests, and would never appear when they were at the manor. of.

It wasn't until they left that the wolves came out of the forest and wandered around the manor.

Yi Jun took a deep breath, "Fortunately, because of Yi Mei and Zicang, I can freely enter and leave the manor villa. Although I can't really enter the villa, it is still unimpeded outside." I

can even go to the cafeteria. Come and eat!

This is where Ai Yang and Feng Chang were jealous of him. "Yi Jun is really powerful..."

Ai Yang said, "Yes, our Captain Yi is really powerful. He has so much power in the manor."

Feng Chang, "Yes, it's really amazing. Unless something happens, we can't go in at other times, but Captain Yi can." Ai Yang, "Yes, it's very powerful. We can only stare at you with our eyes every time. In fact, the most disgusting thing is that you can eat in the manor's cafeteria and they don't care about you?"

Feng Chang said, "Actually, this is their trick! Maybe we should bring our sister here and let Tang Ming take her in." "

Ai Yang was startled. "Hey! This seems to work!" Feng

Chang's eyes lit up. "Why didn't you think of it before? Or we could discuss it after they came back?" He nodded matter-of-factly, "You're right, then I'll go back and ask if I have any distant cousins." If I don't have a sister, wouldn't it be empty talk?

Yi Jun watched them leave and rolled his eyes. Did he really think the manor was a shelter? Everyone is included in it? Fortunately, they must have been joking just now, because they came back within less than half a minute.

"What's wrong? You asked me if I have a sister so soon?"

Ai Yang said, "Hey... how can having a sister be such a simple thing? My mother hasn't given birth to a sister for me yet."

Feng Chang said, "Yes . Ah, it's not even a fertilized egg yet. Where did the sister come from?"

Yi Jun suddenly laughed, "Okay, if possible, I will bring you one."

"But I agreed in advance. I'm sorry if I can't take it out to eat."

Ai Yang said, "It's okay, as long as you have the intention."

"So it's okay if you have the intention,"

Feng Chang said. A palm slapped on his shoulder, "How can this be done? A gentleman's words are hard to follow, and you must do what you just said!"