Chapter 150 - 151

Chapter 150

Qian Duobei had just come out of the toilet and appeared in front of Tang Ming with a pale face.

When he noticed the look in Tang Ming's eyes, he felt a little guilty, "Then... what? I won't go, you can go on your own."

It was obvious that he heard the conversation between Tang Ming and Yao Guanglin just now. After watching the video, he now feels very cowardly!

But before he could take a few steps, he was caught by Tang Ming.

"Let's go together, or do you want to escape? The whole world may have become like this now. We still don't have a base here, and there is no military protection. How long do you think those dozens of dogs can protect us?"

"It's time... for you to see clearly what this world has become, and it's also time for you to know that there is no way to survive if you blindly escape."

How could Qian Duobei not understand?

But... it was really scary. He really didn't want to go... He

had no choice. In the end, he yelled and acted shamelessly and didn't want to go, but Tang Ming still escorted him into the car.

It's like escorting a prisoner!

There was also a pair of eyes staring at him, fearing that he would run away. In fact, he really wanted to run away. After getting to the car, Tang Ming pointed at Phil who was sitting in the back.

"Fat Qian, take a closer look. No one here, including Phil, is like you. You are so good that you are a 1.88 meter tall man, not even as good as Phil's little daughter."

"Of course. "I won't force you now. If you want to get out of the car and go back, I'll ask Yao Guanglin to stop the car now. Anyway, we haven't even left the gate of the manor yet."

Qian Duobei's eyes shifted to Phil behind him, and he saw her. Her face was pale, but her eyes were firm. She was young and a petite girl, but she had such a good heart.

Moreover, his eyes turned around. Even the old man Chen Anyang was calmer than himself!

Comparing it with himself again, he felt that he was so embarrassed today. So many people watched the video, but he was the only one who vomited. And now he has to go see the injured mutated rooster in a cage, and he will die...

now Thinking back on it, I suddenly felt ashamed to see anyone.

It seemed that he was the only one who behaved abnormally, but he did not expect that for a person who had never seen blood before, it was normal for him to be stimulated to the point of vomiting twice when he saw such a scene for the first time. But unfortunately, everyone here A truly normal person, so... Qian Duobei is miserable.

So the unusual becomes ordinary.

In Qian Duobei's opinion, it was...everyone here except him behaved normally, so he felt that something was wrong

with time, Qian Duobei also settled down and did not mention whether he wanted to leave or not. In this case.

Not long after, Yao Guanglin led people to the army.

Yao Guanglin gave them some prepared things and also sent a lot of food, fruits and vegetables, which made the army look much better.

He proposed to the army at the base in City Z that the owner of the manor would partner with him to grow vegetables, which was when Tang Ming and the others wanted to see the two chickens.

The army didn't refuse. Anyway, both legs were broken and they were locked in a cage. As long as they didn't get close, the two chickens couldn't attack anyone, so they agreed without much thought.