Chapter 106 - 107

Chapter 106

Although it was okay not to brush his teeth, he felt sick when he thought that if he kept eating, he might not brush his teeth for a month.

Before, Tang Tianlan and I brushed our teeth every day, twice.

Although I have to eat just after brushing, it feels clean like this.

Qian Duobei let out a sigh of relief, finally he was not caught.

He went to the bathroom to wash himself and put on clean clothes when he came out. Tang Tianlan had already finished breakfast and went to work. When he left, he threw the garbage at the door into the large trash can outside.

Tang Ming and Lin Anxiao sat there and had breakfast. It was so delicious... I really wanted to eat it.

Tang Ming kept his share with Lin Anxiao, and then gave the rest to Qian Duobei.

Although for Chanduo Bei, such a little thing may just be a taste.

But Qian Duobei didn't dislike it at all.

Lin An smiled and looked at the purple spots on Qian Duobei's body. He couldn't help but feel envious. He decided to stick to him after eating breakfast. Maybe this could increase the probability of successfully ingesting the purple bacteria!

Tang Tianlan drove all the way to the company where he worked, looking at the bare land on both sides of the road, frowning slightly.

I didn’t expect that everything outside would be like this now.

Except for the vegetation and vegetables in the walled homes, the remaining ones are the two manors of Tang Ming and Qian Duobei.

I didn't go out to see it yesterday, so I didn't know the situation outside, but I saw it with my own eyes and realized it was so serious.

But he also saw that grass or vegetation had grown again in many places, and a little green dotted the barren land, which reminded him of the very good fruit trees and vegetables grown on the manor.

Maybe... the plants will grow back soon?

In fact, there is another thing they don't know.

That is, the man who built the house in the manor yesterday told the story about the dogs in the manor protecting the manor after he returned. Soon, many families who did not have dogs before now caught and kept dogs.

The dog may be too young to be useful now, but it will be fine when it grows up. It is still very simple to raise a dog, and even though they are all dogs with purple spots, isn't it just a waste of food for the dog?

When people in rural areas raise dogs, they feed them everything. Even if they are not fed all the time, they can still keep the puppies from going crazy from hunger. After all, most people catch puppies.

No matter how much you eat, it won't overwhelm your family.

The safety of your family is more important.

This also led to the fact that among the people who came to build houses in the future, almost six or seven out of ten households had mutant dogs, which was also a good thing.

Many people can ensure that they will not starve to death in the days after the end of the world.

And they can eat quite well. Dogs can hunt, which means there is meat to eat.

Tang Ming didn't expect that his small move would bring such good results to this group of people.

However, even if they knew it, they probably wouldn't say anything or take credit.