Chapter 299 - 300

Chapter 299

When they walked to the place where employees gathered to eat, they were no longer as excited as before when they smelled the food here.

The meals for their employees are all driven over from the small base, and they are actually very delicious. They are meat and soup made from mutated meat, and some vegetables. Because there is no vegetable supply in the winter, they eat now Most of them are vegetable soup made from dried vegetables, or sauerkraut, pickles, etc., but everyone still eats them very deliciously.

I felt relieved when I saw that no one's appetite was affected by the smell just now.

In fact, they were just eating food mechanically. One of them watched Yi Jun and the three of them come here with a faint fragrance. She gritted his teeth and walked up to them under the gaze of others.

Yi Jun and the others looked at this man holding a bowl of mediocre rice in his hands and said, "What's the matter?"

"Captain Yi...I don't know...I don't know...if the manor can...can provide us with... ..."

Yi Jun shook his head without thinking, "It's impossible, don't think about it."

The meat that smells so fragrant must have been hunted by Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan themselves. Only for people inside the manor. Their employees from the small base want to eat the manor's meals for free?

Not to mention asking, even if you think about it, you know it's impossible.

Well, actually it's not that they don't know the matter, but if they are rejected decisively, they still have hope.

"It's just that Captain Yi... if it smells so good every day, everyone's... spirit might..."

Yi Jun also knew this, after all, it was really so fragrant, "Don't worry, they don't eat it every day. It's so good, you can eat it every other day or two. Work hard and try to have such good food in the future."

Two days later, Yi Jun received a message from the capital base, saying that it was from the base's military and administrative departments. Fangdu sent a person to inspect the small base. Of course, he could only inspect the small base. If the manor wanted to see it, he had to ask if he was willing!

Yi Jun received the person on time. The person from the military was Lu Weian, the assistant commander who had been here before. "Hello Assistant Lu, this person standing next to Lu Weian is someone sent by the government, but in terms

of appearance... If

Lu Weian is a successful elite who is not too old, then this man is a middle-aged Mediterranean uncle, and he looks relatively wealthy. He is probably living a good life at the capital base, but I don't know where he comes from.

Mr. Rongzheng Linrong. "Unexpectedly, Lu Weian only introduced his name and did not say his identity. Could it be that he is a very powerful person?

No, Yi Jun could see Lu Weian's very casual attitude towards Rong Zhenglin, so this It's not that Rong Zhenglin's status is special, but that there's nothing to say about his status at all.

"It turns out to be Mr. Rong. I'm glad to meet you. "Even if his status is not high, he is still a person sent by the government, and his appearance skills must always be in place.

Rong Zhenglin nodded slightly, and then took the lead to walk forward. It seemed that he really regarded himself as a high-ranking official. Yi Jun gave Lu Weian a confused look, and Lu Weian shook his head casually,

indicating that this person was really nothing special. The two of them walked not far behind, and Lu Weian whispered: "I just got it with the help of a relative. This time the errand was done, it was no big deal. "