Chapter 285 - 286

Chapter 285

Generally speaking, as far as he knew, pretty people would not work as cleaners to support themselves. In just a few days at the capital base, he had seen many women who exchanged their beauty for points.

Except for those who were already married, the rest were basically women who clung to others. He had not seen many independent and self-reliant women, so no matter what, this woman won him over in the first place. A little bit of a good

impression .

Yu Zicang took a comfortable bath in the bathhouse, put on new clothes, and took all the dirty clothes to the pool outside to clean them. Then he put all the things he brought over in some temporary cabinets here. inside.

Looking at the big clock hanging in the cafeteria, it was almost five o'clock now, with four or five minutes left. He randomly picked a chair and sat down, waiting for five o'clock to arrive.

After eating, I went inside, brushed my teeth and washed my face, then took my things back to the room, so that I could have a good sleep tonight. Before starting work in the spring, this was the life. Thinking about it, it actually felt pretty good. As Yu Zicang thought about it, his mood improved a lot, and the few minutes passed quite quickly.

When he arrived at five o'clock, he walked to the employee window and queued up. There were ten people in front of him, all of whom had come here in advance to wait for dinner. He was not too early.

As employees, of course they had no choice but to eat whatever the canteen did, so Yu Zicang walked to his seat with his food in hand and looked at the food on his plate.

I found it really good. There was actually a spoonful of vegetables, not a thin vegetable soup, a vegetable soup that was as light as boiled water, but a real big spoonful of real vegetables. It seems that there is still some benefit here.

You must know that my eldest brother’s family didn’t have such luxury. In addition to that, there was only a bowl of meat and bone soup and a large piece of fried chicken. If it wasn’t enough, you could add more. Of course, it meant meat and vegetables. Rice and vegetables were not allowed. Added at will.

So here he asked the cafeteria uncle to put three portions of meat for him. If it were rice and vegetables, everyone would definitely add a lot of it, but whether it is at the capital base or here, meat is the most important.

When it comes to eating meat, they just have enough to eat, and they will never take more because they really can’t eat it and are really tired of it!

Just when he picked up the chopsticks and was about to use them, Yi Jun came over from there with a bowl in his hand. He walked up to Yu Zicang and put the bowl in his hand, "Here's this for you."

Yu Zicang looked at Yi Jun in surprise, "Why did you give it to me? Aren't you angry that I just caused trouble for you?" Yi Jun said, "I've seen a lot of thorns like yours. To me, As long as you don't cause trouble in the small base, disrupt the order, don't work, or wander around, you can go out to catch meat and eat it. "

" Broth... I already have broth... ..." Yu Zicang actually ate an unknown amount of meat, and now he doesn't want to eat more meat at all.

Yi Jun, "Did you know? Eating more meat and bone soup from mutated animals can increase the probability of successfully ingesting Xenopus purpurea, and the higher the degree of mutation of the mutated animals you eat, the greater the effect."

"We don't have it now . The method is to hunt mutant animals that are too powerful, but you can accumulate the quantity. So, do you want this bowl of bone soup?"