Chapter 333 - 334

Chapter 333

Everyone was still looking at Lan Yuxin as they walked. Lin Guo patted one of them on the head and said, "Brother Tang Ming will introduce you to everyone when everyone is here. Don't keep staring at her now!"

everyone replied. Shenlai began to rummage for what he wanted, and then went to inform other people in the manor to come here quickly.

In just ten minutes, except for those who were out hunting, almost everyone was here. Tang Ming pointed at Lan Yuxin, "This is Lan Yuxin who came from the capital base. From now on, he will be a member of our manor." "Everyone, please work harder these days and help her get some purple bacteria."

"No problem!"

Lan Yuxin was a little embarrassed, but the atmosphere here was so good, and Lu Tingyang was really happy. It's their loss if Qian Ying doesn't come here!

"Hello everyone, please give me your advice in the future."

Everyone kept cheering and whistling. Finally, a new beauty came to the manor, and everyone was very happy.

Butler Chen took her to his room, but many people came over and asked her how old she was, where she was from, how she met the two bosses of their manor, etc.

Lan Yuxin was a little embarrassed, but she still answered one by one, "Well... I am twenty-two years old this year. I was still in college and I am from the capital. Brother Tang Ming and the others are really very good people and they have helped me a lot. ! I am very grateful to them..."

Everyone had a very pleasant chat along the way. It was not until Chen Anyang took her to her residence that they gradually dispersed, and some people directly shouted that they wanted to get purple bacteria for her. , as a result, everyone went out together in a hurry.

Chen Anyang, "I am the housekeeper of the manor, my surname is Chen, I'm sorry, Miss Lan, they have always been like this, very kind to their own people."

Lan Yuxin quickly waved her hands, "You don't need to call me Miss Lan, just call me Miss Lan. I'm fine with it. They are all cute and I like them very much. The manor is really nice and will definitely get better and better in the future."

Chen Anyang said, "Yes."

He opened the door to this room and then opened the door. The key was handed over to her, "This will be your residence from now on. I asked the girls from the manor to prepare all the supplies inside. If there is anything missing, just tell me."

"That's right." Butler Chen pointed out Pointing to the huge mutated wolf dog not far away, "Because you are new here, the dog...the mutated wolf dog may be observing you in the dark these days, but you don't have to worry, as you have been living here for a long time. " They'll be fine once they get to know you."

Lan Yuxin said, "Oh, so that's it. I'm telling you, why are they there all the way? It turns out that they can't believe me, but that's right. It's safer this way, I can understand it!"

In this way, Lan Yuxin gradually began to integrate into the life of the manor. After about two weeks of being tortured by the purple bacteria, she finally succeeded in ingesting it, and this was because During this period, she kept eating mutated animal meat in the cafeteria.

Without such a supplement, it would probably take longer to successfully ingest Purple Idiosynthetic Bacteria, maybe one month, maybe one and a half months.

All in all, Lan Yuxin has successfully ingested the purple bacteria and now needs to eat a lot of food every day. She may never have thought that one day she would be able to eat ten days' worth of food in one day!