Chapter 253 - 254

Chapter 253

An Lili soon learned that Yi Mei was leaving. She was very reluctant to leave, but she also knew that Yi Mei wanted to live elsewhere with her brother and would not be bullied.

When we get there, Yi Jun will be the one with the highest rank. If anyone dares to bully Yi Mei there, Yi Jun can handle it .

Although An Lili was very reluctant to let go, she was very sensible and did not cry for Yi Mei to stay with her. She just pulled Yi Jun's clothes and said, "Brother Yi Jun, you must come back to see us more often in the future. Dad and I Mom will miss you."

Yi Jun nodded, "Don't worry, Lili, we will come back when we have the chance, but it's too cold in the winter. I'll come back to see you next spring, okay? The manor has very delicious fruits for you."

An Lili obviously knew that the fruits Yi Jun brought back were all the freshest picked in the manor, and she liked them very much, "Okay, let's just say that. I will eat with Yi Mei then."

Yi Jun went to Yi Mei's room in the evening to help her pack her things. They will leave tomorrow morning, so of course they have to pack everything now.

Yi Mei was also helping. She really had very few things of her own, and some of them were at her original home, so it didn't take long for her things to be packed away.

"General, I will take Yi Mei back to my original residence today. We will leave early tomorrow morning. We will definitely come back often in the future."

Soon, the next morning, Yi Jun Taking Yi Mei into the car, they arrived at this small base very smoothly, where Yi Mei could live with complete peace of mind. He was considered the little boss here, so he didn't dare anyone do anything to his sister here. "This is our new home, Xiaomei, what do you think?"

Yi Mei walked around in this three-bedroom and one-living house, looking very happy. It seems that after entering the new environment, Yi Mei's mentality changed. It was much better, "Brother, I like it here! It's really great here!"

Yi Jun took her to the master bedroom, "This is your room, you will live here in the future, are you happy?" "

Yi Mei was a little embarrassed, "Brother, will you let me live in the master bedroom? It's better if you live here..."

Yi Jun shook his head, "The master bedroom and the side sleeper are actually about the same size, and they are both. "Xiangyang, so there's not much difference. I just want to give you the best, so Xiaomei doesn't have to think too much."

"There aren't many people to talk to here. If you're bored, you can play with the puzzle I bought for you." "Those puzzles are also very time-consuming to play. If it's too boring, I will take you to the manor to have a look."

"But you have to wait until the sun comes. It's really too cold now. I'm worried about you." You'll get frozen if you go out."

Needless to say, Yi Mei felt it when she got off the car and walked to the place where she lived. It was really cold. She really wanted to stay in the room all the time. inside!

What's more, her body has always been relatively weak and she needs to go to the hospital for treatment every month, so... even if she comes to live here, she still has to go back to the base hospital for treatment every month.

To be honest, the treatment felt very uncomfortable. If there were other ways, she would definitely not want to go to the hospital again. Not sure if it was the connection between siblings, Yi Jun actually asked her, "Xiaomei, there is actually a way. If it succeeds, you won't have to go to the hospital anymore, which means you won't have to go back to the capital base." It's all possible, and it's as powerful as my brother. "