Chapter 271 - 272

Chapter 271

Tang Ming said, "You don't wear much. The temperature is so low now. If you don't feel cold, are you all mutants?"

The two distinct groups of people were hesitant, but Tang Ming was the one who saved their lives, so I still have to say what needs to be said, but because Tang Ming was looking at the five people here, he also answered the man here who looked like the leader,

"Yes, we are all mutants. We have never been here before." The base heard about the Purple Strange Bacteria, but there was no way to get the Purple Strange Bacteria at the base... so I wanted to look for opportunities. "

Actually, it's not that I can't get it, but that I don't have enough points. For ordinary people, I want to find it. The work was too tiring and hard, and they barely had enough to eat. They felt that it was not possible to continue like this, so they left the base to look for opportunities outside.

But they didn't expect that the opportunity was indeed found, and they were very lucky. They soon became mutants, and they were able to hunt enough prey to survive the purple spot period, and finally successfully became mutants.

"But when we came to our senses, we found that... we had forgotten the route back to the base, so we started wandering around aimlessly. When we found a car that could be driven, we searched for gasoline, stopping and stopping along the way. I don't know how I ended up here."

Tang Ming nodded, "Do you know where this is?" The other party shook his head, "We... we don't know very well, we have been here for a long time..." Tang Ming

nodded.

Ming nodded, "You can tell from the looks of it that you guys have been here for a long time. This is in the forest near S City in H Province, and it's very deep. It takes a long time to get here from the outside no matter what. Forest, how did you get lost here?"

"What! Is it so far away from S City?"

Tang Ming waved, "Forget it, now . This is not very important. Please introduce yourselves first, and I will see if I can take you back to the capital base."

"Do you know anyone from the capital base? Isn't this S city? Why are you here? Could it be someone from the manor that grows fruits and vegetables in S City?"

Tang Ming didn't nod or shake his head, "Let me introduce myself first,"

the man said first, "My name is Wang Xuyi . My brother Wang Xuhui, this is my college classmate, Cheng Anyi, these two are Anyi's twin sisters, Cheng Anting and Cheng Anli."

Tang Ming nodded, "How old are they?"

Wang Xuyi, "I am twenty-seven. My brother is twenty-two and is still very young. Sometimes he can be very impulsive. If he says something bad then, please don’t yell at him. My classmate is the same age as me and his sister is also sixteen years old. "

Tang Ming . The two sisters look nothing alike, so they must be fraternal twins, but their eyes are clear and they are not scheming people.

Then Tang Ming turned his attention to the four people beside him. These four people seemed to be uncooperative.

Perhaps because her life was no longer in danger, the woman turned into a little white flower after calming down the panic and fear in her heart. She may have witnessed the super strength of Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan just now, so she looked like It’s about showing your

beauty to them.

Tang Tianlan also happened to come over, and her eyes drifted towards Tang Tianlan involuntarily. Although Tang Ming looked very good, she still liked to think about Tang Tianlan more... like this... this... hmm?