Chapter 307 - 308

Chapter 307

She didn't feel this way even when she was working as a cleaner at a small base. She always felt as if her self-esteem had been thrown to the ground and trampled on. Now she finally remembered that she was now a commodity, not a negotiator.

Only then did she realize that she was actually nothing.

She nodded with some difficulty, which meant that she was clean.

Lu Weian obviously didn't believe it, "Really or not, with your appearance, has no one ever chased you before?"

Qu Jingling's mouth twitched, but she still explained briefly for the Young Master Sun that Lu Weian was talking about, "When we first

started building the base, I stayed in S city. I, Tang Ming and Qian Duobei from the manor were college classmates

."

"They helped me at the time and let I lived in the manor, and since I was an ordinary person and couldn't find a partner in the manor, they sent me to the small base and asked Yi Jun to take care of me."

"I have been working in the small base since then. When Mr. Rong found

her and brought her here, Lu Weian's expression returned to normal, "So that's it? You and Mr. Tang Ming are on good terms, right?

" As soon as he heard it, he knew it wouldn't work. If it were Tang Ming, it would be easy for a manor to raise an ordinary person, but they left Qu Jingling to Yi Jun and let him be placed in a small base.

This is enough to show that this Qu Jingling must be very annoying in the manor, so the relationship must not work.

Qu Jingling nodded, "The relationship is actually pretty good, but we can't be considered very acquainted. We usually just say a few words."

What she said is true. It's true that she can say a few words, even for the whole manor. Later, for some reason, people didn't pay much attention to her. She later realized that she had accepted their things but refused to accept their love.

What a joke, could a person like that be worthy of me at that time? He is definitely not worthy of it, but now those people are beyond his reach. Is this just a change of fortune?

But even choosing one at random would probably be much better than the current situation.

Lu Weian nodded, "In that case, let me tell you directly. This time, I am actually helping our old chief's grandson, the only grandson, find a wife. But to put it bluntly, I just want to find a wife to give birth to a child." "You obediently give birth to a child for

Master Sun. As long as you have a child, you will definitely not have to worry about your life. As long as their family does not collapse, you will be able to live a good life peacefully."

"But don't have other thoughts. Just concentrate on having a baby. If you have other thoughts...if you are not pregnant yet, buy it directly from the club. If you have a baby, then lock it up until the baby is born. Until then, as for what you will do at that time, it depends on Master Sun's mood."

Qu Jingling felt scared at this time, but then she felt relieved when she thought that as long as she gave birth to the child obediently, there would be no problem, "I know, I will be safe. I'll give it to Master Sun to give birth to the child."

Lu Weian nodded with satisfaction, "If that's the case, then you can come with me. By the way, Mr. Rong, everything you promised is here. You can confirm it yourself. ."

As he said that, he took out a score card from his pocket and put it on the table. Rong Zhenglin took it and checked it on his mobile phone. There might be a number on the score card. In short, he found it quickly.